• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Going through my number 1's and noticed this one I didn't put with my beater copies

IMG_20130124_0001_zpsfd5075fc-1_zpsed9b1438.jpg

Rest of the book is perfect except for the tear and marking. VF-? worse? or am I being too tough?

Edited by awakeintheashes

this title must be really good... I got a text from my LCS saying if I didn't need my extra copies of Nowhere Men he found a guy willing to trade Saga #1 first prints hm

I wonder what would happen if I listed a set of 1 & 2 with a bubble variant from the uk.... hm

Seems to be hit or miss for most people. I hear people say its boring but I feel like the story hasnt really started yet and I really enjoy the introduction of the heads of WorldCorp whatever their ties to the story may be. I LOVE the presentation of this book though, and even the fictional ad's, interviews, and infographics/ect are a great touch.

Id be down to check out that set but I really want a graded copy of this

Edited by wushugushu

You live in Orange,Calif. Do you go to Comics toons and toys in Tustin? I hand pick mine from there every Wednesday.

I just started going there about a month ago. I now go there every Wednesday night after work. It's on my way home. That's usually were I purchase my 9.8 candidates. The two stores close to my house are Comics Unlimited and Beach and Ball comics.

Score of the week: 10 copies of the BLUE Thought Bubble variant for $100 delivered. :whee:

Need to send big props to a boardie for pointing me in the right direction on that one (you know who you are!).

(sorry, before you ask, there are none left...that particular well has run dry)

Score of the week: 10 copies of the BLUE Thought Bubble variant for $100 delivered. :whee:

Need to send big props to a boardie for pointing me in the right direction on that one (you know who you are!).

Wow , those blue thought bubbles could easily be flipped for $100 each easy. I think nowhere men is going to catch fire even more within the next couple of weeks once the story progresses.

Great snag.

Edited by jreezy

Nice job! Think you should give one to each boardie to share the love.