• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I picked up 3 issues at my LCS. Can't wait to go home and read! Also, I hope my Thought Bubble variant from the UK arrives in one piece. =/

I want a Thought Bubble variant too! I just missed a few a boardie posted in a sales thread a couple of days ago... :sorry:

where did the other 350 copies of the thought bubble end up.....

Curious as well.. I never even got a chance to see this for sale anywhere. I heard it was to be at a con but it didnt make it there, and most of the copies Ive seen on ebay/ect have been from the UK.

Ive never really been into variants but Ive been so inclined to get every available cover for this series. One of the only books Ive felt like I needed a graded 9.8 copy and I have one on the way!

This book has a truly modern feel/presentation and it is amazing

Edited by wushugushu

Hey, someone pointed this thread out to me and I wanted to first say, thanks for taking the interest in the book. Nate, Steven, Jordie and I are all putting a tremendous amount of work into this, and it's cool that you've decided it's worth collecting.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Thanks for putting out a great series, and kudos to Image for a fantastic 2012!

I also agree about leaving a few behind for new readers. I know people get excited about hoarding but a book can't continue if it doesn't start to pick up new readers.

Tell you what:

I've been sending signed copies to interested retailers to help promote the book, usually around 20 per issue, but for issue three, I'd be more than happy to send a few to posters on this board who get their stores to carry more (or to order them at all, for the guys who said their stores aren't ordering the book.)

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I was the only reason my lcs was ordering this book till number 3. I got him to order 10 of the number 3s. It's 4pm here and they are already sold out. Think I'm doing a good job ;)