• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Hit 4 LCS here in San Diego and didn't find one copy of #3. All sold out. Oddly enough, I found some #1 first prints though. Shop owner said that the book was listed as a 1 of 4 mini in the initial ordering process. So he didn't order as much. What was the print run on #3? Seems severely underordered.

Kinda mad that I cant read the book right now.

There is always the digital versions.

E.S. Stated that the print run for #3 was 9kish

12k - #1

9k - #2

Thats not the exact number but it was posted in the thread earlier

Hit 4 LCS here in San Diego and didn't find one copy of #3. All sold out. Oddly enough, I found some #1 first prints though. Shop owner said that the book was listed as a 1 of 4 mini in the initial ordering process. So he didn't order as much. What was the print run on #3? Seems severely underordered.

Kinda mad that I cant read the book right now.

There is always the digital versions.

E.S. Stated that the print run for #3 was 9kish

12k - #1

9k - #2

Thats not the exact number but it was posted in the thread earlier

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Blond pie.. Yum! (thumbs u

Will trade 2 #3's for a #2

Btw looks like #3 has gotten great reviews all around - IGN calls it a must read now

The thing is the reviews for nwm have been great from the jump. I wonder if they will boost the print run up for issue #4 now that people are jumping on board.

Will trade 2 #3's for a #2

Btw looks like #3 has gotten great reviews all around - IGN calls it a must read now

The thing is the reviews for nwm have been great from the jump. I wonder if they will boost the print run up for issue #4 now that people are jumping on board.

Do you think it is still possible to add preorder numbers at a LCS? Ive never tried to add issues at my stores if it wasnt 2 months ahead.

lol no. If you find one though, dont tell anyone and order them all.

Actually you might check the UK online stores, i never check there because i cant afford shipping.

Oh I thought I would bring this up. Saw it on another forum. Peter panzerfaust #7 has the first preview of nowhere men in it they are saying. I have to check when i go home.

I had no problem finding issue #3 today, when to 8 comic book stores. Only a few had the #2 second print. No issues of one or two.

Unrelated to Nowhere Men #3, I only found three copies of PP#8. That was the hardest book of the day to find. Had to share with friends so I only wound up with one copy.

Edited by stitchem05

they did not make it in time for the convention.

Printer missed the shipping pick-up that would have got it to Thought Bubble. Was supposed to arrive on Friday, but FedEx international takes two days and the packages weren't picked up until Thursday morning. No Saturday delivery on international shipments, so they were delivered on Monday -- after the convention was over.

Making the best of a bad situation, we had them distributed amongst the various locations of Traveling Man, a UK shop instrumental in putting on the Thought Bubble convention. (Which is great, btw, and absolutely worth attending if you get the chance.)

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

they did not make it in time for the convention.

Printer missed the shipping pick-up that would have got it to Thought Bubble. Was supposed to arrive on Friday, but FedEx international takes two days and the packages weren't picked up until Thursday morning. No Saturday delivery on international shipments, so they were delivered on Monday -- after the convention was over.

Making the best of a bad situation, we had them distributed amongst the various locations of Traveling Man, a UK shop instrumental in putting on the Thought Bubble convention. (Which is great, btw, and absolutely worth attending if you get the chance.)

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:applause: Best con in the UK. And Travelling Man is a great shop too.