• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

The thought bubble is going to look amazing in some CGC plastic :cloud9:

Agreed but how much will a slab for that run do you think? This print was hard to find in that condition anyway so I just assumed it would have saga RRP prices eventually if the series remains a hit but idk

I should have 2+3 slabs on top of my #1 by the end of the month at least. Love this series so I may actually try to build a set of issues released thus far

Also I ordered x2 #1 @ $35/e plus free shipping that just came in today. Advertised with CGC capable copies and they actually came as advertised. Both look 9.8's!

Edited by wushugushu

The thought bubble is going to look amazing in some CGC plastic :cloud9:

Agreed but how much will a slab for that run do you think? This print was hard to find in that condition anyway so I just assumed it would have saga RRP prices eventually if the series remains a hit but idk

I should have 2+3 slabs on top of my #1 by the end of the month at least. Love this series so I may actually try to build a set of issues released thus far

Also I ordered x2 #1 @ $35/e plus free shipping that just came in today. Advertised with CGC capable copies and they actually came as advertised. Both look 9.8's!

My guess... at least $250 - $300 out of the gate for a 9.8.

I will agree. It will be hard to find this book (Thought Bubble) in 9.8. I noticed something on my book before I sent it off. I hope :wishluck: that I can squeak out a 9.8. I am pretty sure it will be a 9.6 at least. Not sure if I am going crazy but it seemed like the cover paper quality is different from the regular cover. E.S., can you confirm this? Is the paper stock different between the two?

Edited by carter3175

I will agree. It will be hard to find this book (Thought Bubble) in 9.8. I noticed something on my book before I sent it off. I hope :wishluck: that I can squeak out a 9.8. I am pretty sure it will be a 9.6 at least. Not sure if I am going crazy but it seemed like the cover paper quality is different from the regular cover. E.S., can you confirm this? Is the paper stock different between the two?

I haven't even touched a thought bubble, but from the pictures the paper quality looks lighter/glossier. IMHO

I might end my ebay heat check when I get home. 64 watches on it.

I was going to talk with you about that 'heat check' - I think you will get a lot more heat if you:

(1) start it at a low opener ($1) with a reserve (I don't like reserves, but understand them).

OR

(2) Set it at a reasonable BIN price (slightly under market).

My 2c

GLWTS buddy!

R