• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

no

The scenes, name and author are all the same.

I remember seeing a post in here somewhere showing two panels almost looking identical between Invincible preview and from Issue #3

Voilà!

Similarities between Invincible 19 preview and Nowhere Men #3 I'm not sure if you can read the dialogue but it is very similar.

BCndoX1CIAAUH2s.jpg

BCndt5MCcAA56oZ.jpg

Edited by buddymagoo

i know, but e.s. said no.

hmmmm I am looking at my both of them now and some of the chat bubbles are the same lol...

I feel like the police officer from South Park is going to pop up and say, "Move along, nothing to see here"

no

The scenes, name and author are all the same.

I remember seeing a post in here somewhere showing two panels almost looking identical between Invincible preview and from Issue #3

Voilà!

Similarities between Invincible 19 preview and Nowhere Men #3 I'm not sure if you can read the dialogue but it is very similar.

BCndoX1CIAAUH2s.jpg

BCndt5MCcAA56oZ.jpg

Yep, looking at this right now. Damn near the same

Similar, but not the same.

The characters don't look the same, don't have the same names, and the situations discussed are substantially different. If there was a comic featuring these same characters that actually referenced these scenes, it would be the same, but as it is, this is more a false start than a first appearance.

And as far as the WWPDX thing goes -- there are 500 copies for sale, plus creator comps -- and no, that particular version of the book won't be printed again, so be cool and leave some for the Fund to actually sell at the show.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

And as far as the WWPDX thing goes -- there are 500 copies for sale, plus creator comps -- and no, that particular version of the book won't be printed again, so be cool and leave some for the Fund to actually sell at the show.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER NEVER, WE OWN THIS MARKET.

Though to be honest I doubt we will leave any for the show.Have you seen the thread, people are ordering 20+ copies.

The characters don't look the same, don't have the same names, and the situations discussed are substantially different. If there was a comic featuring these same characters that actually referenced these scenes, it would be the same, but as it is, this is more a false start than a first appearance.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

What up Eric!

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Wow. :golfclap:

Better Sunday than the Super Bowl (thumbs u

So the idea for Nowhere Men has been around for a while... Any idea on how long of a run has been planned?

This is what I am saying.. It's the first concept of Nowhere men in print.

May not be exactly what it is now.

But when you have the same name, author, scenes, and some exact same dialogue then at minimum it is the underpinnings of what is now the Nowhere Men we know today.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

We will definitely not take them all! Although I had not anticipated such a response I think people going to the show should get a shot too!