• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

And as far as the WWPDX thing goes -- there are 500 copies for sale, plus creator comps -- and no, that particular version of the book won't be printed again, so be cool and leave some for the Fund to actually sell at the show.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER NEVER, WE OWN THIS MARKET.

Though to be honest I doubt we will leave any for the show.Have you seen the thread, people are ordering 20+ copies.

Try not to drive away the cool people visiting.

No one really needs to order 20....bit excessive

The two at 20 copies and I think one just wanted to help reach 20 books so he kept upping his quant :D

Again thanks to everyone for taking part. I am glad I can help out.

#3s disappeared in Colorado stores so fast. They might as well have left a blank spot on the shelves. People must have been speculating buying.

Shops are so slow at realizing trends. In the past, anything above 2 seemed unlikely to sell this well. With PP 9, Saga, and NWM, it's time to re-consider.

Pat

One ended on eBay tonight at 0.99. I was going to bid, but it was during Walking Dead during a good part. I missed out. So did the seller.

WOW I feel bad for him but thats what happens when your auction ends on Sunday night.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-3-First-Print-Image-Comics-Sold-Out-/121065266027?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c300d5b6b&nma=true&si=qyGTbeAnk8sqJlGrnFHK1BuofQk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

anyway Price for #1 dropped quite alot in the past few days, mostly cause of the third print I think but I could be wrong.

Edited by MetalPanda360

3rd prints aren't a bad thing. Neither is a 4th or 5th. Are there any titles other then Bedlam that have suffered from multiple printings?

Auctions are a risk everytime a seller does one. It better be a very hot book and you better hope people are watching that week. I don't think I have done one in several years for that reason. I realize some sellers do very well with established clientele and such. But for Joe blow like me? 30 days is so much safer.

Edited by Fastballspecial

The sets are bringing in nice bids as well

Would a 3rd print really cause the #1 to drop?

And I just got a few NM+ on ebay for like $5 each + combined shipping.. Just started using a sniping service this weekend and it was worked wonders so far :D

Edited by wushugushu

The auction ended during the Walking Dead. During a scene where there was a lot going on too. I had this pulled up on my tablet and was too fixated on the TV.

Seller should have known that his bidders would probably be offline during this time.

Edited by awakeintheashes