• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Last one looks like it needs a press on back cover

I think that's a shadow..same on the front.

this is lame though....

Due to the rare nature of this item, I cannot accept returns.

Dude, it's not a baby unicorn, it's a comic

doh!

Edited by krighton

This person has sold nine today alone!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-1-ComicsPro-Variant-Rare-NM-MT-/181087123098?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a29a2369a

Wonder how they managed to get so many copies? Weren't they only given to retailers attending the event and one copy per retailer?

:shrug:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-1-ComicsPro-Variant-Rare-NM-MT-/181087123098?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a29a2369a

Wonder how they managed to get so many copies? Weren't they only given to retailers attending the event and one copy per retailer?

a Jackson at the door on the way out

a Jackson at the door on the way out

Ain't that the truth .............

lmao... true... but damn! Nine copies so far and one that's currently being bid on...

Sick! Too bad they didn't take a group photo of the books and are using the same photo for all the listings.

Would be nice to see all those books in one group shot.

10+ Saga RRP's... :cloud9:

Yeah, I see what you guys are saying, makes sense. I wish I had that type of luck or pull... I like this ComicsPro variant a lot! I'll hafta get one at least for my set and I also like the CBLDF, so gotta catch 'em all!

Last one looks like it needs a press on back cover

I think that's a shadow..same on the front.

this is lame though....

Due to the rare nature of this item, I cannot accept returns.

Dude, it's not a baby unicorn, it's a comic

doh!

I wonder if he's ever had an item not as described case opened against him. No returns does not exist on eBay.

Reminds me of that guy who got like 10 copies of the WD Lucille variant unsigned.

Damn

This was the first modern series where I had collected all current slabs except for Tb.. Now these new #1s make all my hard work for nothing since they will be difficult to find lol

Props to NWM team and everyone else that has a copy of those