• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Setting limits obviously didn't work. Too bad for menace :(

yeah, so instead of paying $30 a pop i'm paying upwards of $125 a pop...oh well, i'm sure it made sense in the grand scheme of things. I know why it was done, doesn't mean it's any less painful.

I just think the final outcome was lame. Instead of menace making 2k for charity and 2k for himself, this guy sold 20 copies on ebay for about a 2k profit and none to charity

+1

The CBLDF variants are drawing people to the CBLDF booth - which, in turn, means new memberships and other items sold for the CBLDF. If you guys think that the CBLDF are somehow losing out by not allowing one entity to buy out of the majority of the print run, you're crazy.

And, no, the variant isn't sold out at the show - there'll be more on the show floor tomorrow morning.

My point was at least one person got 20 copies and I'm sure he wasn't the only one.

I've seen a couple of photos from those sold on eBay and a few of them seem to be wavy like you pointed out. I don't think it just the top, looks like it's the book itself.