• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Someone sold three comicspro in the sales thread area last night $250 each.

I completely missed this... was the thread posted in the "Copper/Modern Age Only" sales area?

I don't see it :shrug:

Yup. Now titled SOLD

Someone sold three comicspro in the sales thread area last night $250 each.

I completely missed this... was the thread posted in the "Copper/Modern Age Only" sales area?

I don't see it :shrug:

Yup. Now titled SOLD

Thanks KONG! (thumbs u

Beauty. Unusual too. Will post mine so you can gawk at the tick mark. You'll want to mar yours up so you can be like me.

Wow, didn't see the scuff marks until you mentioned them.

Edited by Mr. Hog

So I might as well as.... take a look at this and let me know what you think this would grade at...

TB

I know this is not the grading section but i just wanted to show the spine. :)

That's a really nice looking spine, solid compared to the ones I've seen, including mine! That top corner though might affect the grade; is it a bindery tear or something else? How's the rest of the book look? I'd like to see the entire book in order to give an opinion on grade, but just the spine alone I'd agree with most saying at least a 9.6

The top corner is on all of them. I had 2 others and they had the same thing. This is the best one I've seen. The white specs are just the ink on the cover itself and the way it dried I'm thinking. Shipping to the UK from Image wasn't the best and this is only 1 of a few that didn't have the spinal creases.