• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I will gladly chase Nowhere Men variants though since the series isn't plagued by variants such as those.

How are the Ghost Variants low quality?

And apart from the variations on the artwork we do for new printings, there will be no other Nowhere Men variants on the single issues.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I will gladly chase Nowhere Men variants though since the series isn't plagued by variants such as those.

How are the Ghost Variants low quality?

And apart from the variations on the artwork we do for new printings, there will be no other Nowhere Men variants on the single issues.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

OrsenWellesClapping.gif

e.s.

Another question for today and I'm done. Think Tank is one of my favorite series right now. And the one shot they had was very interesting. But you put ads and articles into the series already. Any chance of seeing some one shots with information like that?

e.s.

Another question for today and I'm done. Think Tank is one of my favorite series right now. And the one shot they had was very interesting. But you put ads and articles into the series already. Any chance of seeing some one shots with information like that?

What, like a Nowhere Men one-shot like the Think Tank sourcebook or whatever it was called? Doubtful we'd do anything like that. Any information like that will pop up in the actual book.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

IMHO, I'd ve been a little concerned as well if I'd been told 'the art is packed and ready to ship' and 'the art is being sealed', only to subsequently have nothing be sent.

So I guess you're just going to ignore my comments about the weather?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics,Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

No. Accounted for. It's the contradictory communication that would've worried me.

The problem with situations like this is they get magnified on the internet, to where sides and battle lines are quickly drawn. I'm not being judgemental, just trying to offer that the OP certainly could've been worried.

Looks like it's all resolved now, though.

[

Bad weather!! That has to be the lamest excuse ever. Get his GF to drive to the post office.

It really was that easy to fix, and paying out on this Dannyboy fella is total BS.

In case anyone forgot (or just butt-kissed because they want something for themselves at some point), the art was done.

The artist just couldn't be bothered to get it to the post office.

Yes, well, we all realize you don't actually have weather in Australia, but in the north eastern United States, there is this stuff called "snow" and "ice" which actually prevents people from getting on the roads. Sorry that's lost on you, but by all means, carry on with your constant barrage of negative posts in this thread.

-e.s

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Oh we have snow and Ice - you may have noticed Aussies have been winning Winter Olympic golds for some time.

We also manage to post our mail in it as well.

Could've sworn that Andy's post wasn't the last one on this thread :shrug:

Guess I'm going :insane: or maybe I just need to go to sleep!

I <3 NWM!

Maybe something went *poof* - seems to be happening on a lot of threads recently,especially in CG.

Oh we have snow and Ice - you may have noticed Aussies have been winning Winter Olympic golds for some time.

You know, I was fairly certain "Andy70" wasn't your real name, but I had no idea you were actually Captain Obvious.

Of course you have snow and ice in Australia. We have snow and ice in California, too, despite the fact people also joke about the fact we have no weather.

MEANWHILE, in Massachusetts: Blizzards and ice storms frequently mar the picturesque beauty of the typical New England Winter. Road closures, power outages, school closures, flight cancellations, and work stoppages are not at all uncommon. Fact: People routinely die due to the severe weather conditions in the Northeast.

Weather has been miserable in Massachusetts this Winter, especially over the last month, and so after traveling to a convention and then hunkering down to deal with the mountain of actual work he has to do, Nate fcuked up and was unable to deliver a package to the post office exactly when someone wanted it.

Man, I can totally see why you're obsessed with this.

In other news: This is beyond boring at this point. Can we just fast forward to the next thing you're going to complain about?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

You know, I was fairly certain "Andy70" wasn't your real name, but I had no idea you were actually Captain Obvious.

Of course you have snow and ice in Australia. We have snow and ice in California, too, despite the fact people also joke about the fact we have no weather.

MEANWHILE, in Massachusetts: Blizzards and ice storms frequently mar the picturesque beauty of the typical New England Winter. Road closures, power outages, school closures, flight cancellations, and work stoppages are not at all uncommon. Fact: People routinely die due to the severe weather conditions in the Northeast.

Weather has been miserable in Massachusetts this Winter, especially over the last month, and so after traveling to a convention and then hunkering down to deal with the mountain of actual work he has to do, Nate fcuked up and was unable to deliver a package to the post office exactly when someone wanted it.

Man, I can totally see why you're obsessed with this.

In other news: This is beyond boring at this point. Can we just fast forward to the next thing you're going to complain about?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

ES.

I hope one day you learn that its ok not to respond to everyone!

Love the book, Loved meeting you in Seattle, Loved your Captain Obvious line.

JL