• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Someone needs a crafty edit ;) Otherwise have a good holiday.

LMAO....if people didn't grow tits and a skirt every time something they didn't approve of showed up....I'd have kept that picture up for the prince of pasta JL....

Thanks for noticing tho Garf, at least someone appreciates my insanity. :)

Cover for 5th print of #1:

Come out in time for April 20th?

Ha! Planning to use it for rolling? lol

Nah....that's what the Comicspro variant is for bro...

:wink: Picture removed because people lose their minds over nonsense :wink:

Too bad I didn't get to see the pic before you removed it! I like that they went with the green cover, but since they did that, they should find a way to release a purple one also!

lol

Need some advice from the board.

I have a Thought bubble that is probably a 9.4 now and will be a 9.8 with a press without a doubt.

My dilemma is this.....i am leaving the US and all of my ungraded collection for the next two years soon so I am trying to unload some books that i think have the potential to change a good amount in price.

Do you think i should dump it now, or does it have two years worth of legs?

I recommend dumping it. The more of them in the marketplace, the fewer people asking me if I have any to give/sell/trade them.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I recommend dumping it. The more of them in the marketplace, the fewer people asking me if I have any to give/sell/trade them.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Well you did say you had 350 of them.

Edit: I just want to point out I never asked for one.

Edited by buddymagoo

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Hi e.s., if you still have some Thought Bubble #1's, can you please give me one, sell me one or trade me one? Preferably give me one for $free.99! lol

:jokealert:

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

lol a very Wiebe-esque response (thumbs u

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

C4N 1 LYK3 H4Z?

lol

Need some advice from the board.

I have a Thought bubble that is probably a 9.4 now and will be a 9.8 with a press without a doubt.

My dilemma is this.....i am leaving the US and all of my ungraded collection for the next two years soon so I am trying to unload some books that i think have the potential to change a good amount in price.

Do you think i should dump it now, or does it have two years worth of legs?

It's a hold in my book. This series has *immense* potential. A 9.8 TB in even 8 months is a $1000 book.

It's a hold in my book. This series has *immense* potential. A 9.8 TB in even 8 months is a $1000 book.

I agree wholeheartedly with you that this series has immense potential, but $1000 for a TB #1 in approx 8 months! hm

I can only hope that mine come back 9.8's if that's the case! lol

Well you did say you had 350 of them.

Yeah, I realize that the main way the Internet works is for people to take a statement and make sure it's repeated in as many places as possible, as inaccurately as possible, but no, I never said anything of the sort.

I said there were 350 comps.

There were four people working on the book, so even if I got a full 1/4 of that number, I would only have received 87. But comps don't just go to the creative team, they also go the publishing staff (of which there are 14 at Image, not counting myself), plus there are people outside our office who regularly receive comps. (The owners of the company, representatives of other publishers we trade comps with, etc.)

I got 50. 25 of those went to Flying Colors in Concord, CA; the rest were given to friends and family.

Oh, and I have one at home, which is kind of tea/coffee/wine stained and dog-eared at this point. Are there negative numbers in the CGC grading system? Because this would be that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Oh, and I have one at home, which is kind of tea/coffee/wine stained and dog-eared at this point. Are there negative numbers in the CGC grading system? Because this would be that.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:signfunny:

:applause::roflmao: