• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

So, almost everyone I know hasn't read this book out here. Mostly due to them not being able to find certain issues, other people like reading trades. I wonder if this book will really take off after the tpb comes out. I'd imagine it will.

I think so. Midtown has the TPB for a very affordable $6.99. I think word of mouth will cause a lot of people to pick this up. I wish I had a bunch because hot is going to become hotter.

The TPB's out? (shrug)

No. I'm pretty sure several pages back, E.S. said after they finished the first arc, it would be a month break, then the TPB. I'm not 100% positive, but it was something along those lines.

I should have said $6.99 preordered. It shows July 17th on Midtowns site. My bad.

So, almost everyone I know hasn't read this book out here. Mostly due to them not being able to find certain issues, other people like reading trades. I wonder if this book will really take off after the tpb comes out. I'd imagine it will.

Now would be a good time to pick up a TB 9.8... :whistle:

Nowhere Men #5

Story by:

Eric Stephenson

Art By:

Nate Bellegarde & Jordie Bellaire

Cover By:

Nate Bellegarde & Fonografiks

Dead to the world.

Price:

$2.99

Diamond ID:

FEB130457

On Sale:

May 01, 2013

Series:

Nowhere Men

From the image website :( Ryan you lied to me!

Did this just recently change? My comixology account that is linked to my pull list still says April 24 release date.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Now would be a good time to pick up a TB 9.8... :whistle:

What is this TB 9.8 you speak of?

20130417_212204_zps0a7765fd.jpg

Now do I really want to find my missing books (Blue/Orange) and then 9.8 multiprints :(

Once the trade drops this book is gonna get really really hot again. A lot of people will bite on a trade of six issues for 9.99. Especially with the buzz it's had. Then the demand will increase again for the single issues and variants.

Once the trade drops this book is gonna get really really hot again. A lot of people will bite on a trade of six issues for 9.99. Especially with the buzz it's had. Then the demand will increase again for the single issues and variants.

I don't know about that... I haven't picked up enough copies yet to support that theory.

I don't know about that... I haven't picked up enough copies yet to support that theory.

Thats because I took them all :devil:

I thought so and to think I was gunna buy you a steakems! :slapfight:

They sat there for weeks, I came once a week and picked up 2 first prints every time :whee:

They sat there for weeks, I came once a week and picked up 2 first prints every time :whee:

Ya I know I was on Vacation many many miles away. We looked up the sales history one day I was in talking about the book.

Wonder who bought all our copies...

YOU

YOU

Jay

YOU

YOU

YOU

YOU

Someone Else

lol