• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

What do you do with the orange??

It is used to dilute heroin. Probably a pretty bad idea to use a lemon. An orange is definitely better because it is a much safer acid for the human body. Yay for senior seminar and me researching the chemistry behind schedule I drugs.

It is used to dilute heroin. Probably a pretty bad idea to use a lemon. An orange is definitely better because it is a much safer acid for the human body. Yay for senior seminar and me researching the chemistry behind schedule I drugs.

Heisenberg? Is that you?

Heisenberg? Is that you?

lol

Breaking Bad, please hurry

I met ES in Seattle and he was a really cool guy, I only say that because I think you guys might have made him leave. Which is really on your guys part. 2c

I got to meet him a few weeks later in Anaheim. Because of some bad apples in Seattle he did not allow CGC to witness his signing.

I met ES in Seattle and he was a really cool guy, I only say that because I think you guys might have made him leave. Which is really on your guys part. 2c

I got to meet him a few weeks later in Anaheim. Because of some bad apples in Seattle he did not allow CGC to witness his signing.

Then how did I get ES on my CGC SS NWM?

WHAT

he only did signings at the CBLDF booth and limited the signing to 5 per person. I don't understand (shrug)

WHAT

he only did signings at the CBLDF booth and limited the signing to 5 per person. I don't understand (shrug)

at Anaheim I was told that E.S. asked that there be no witnesses while signing at the booth.