• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Finally... I really hope they start getting into a regular rhythm now; I'd hate to see this book disappear, one of my favourite reads.

Im with you on that! Im not asking for what Todd did with issues back to back to get caught back up but at least a 4-5 week schedule would be KILLER.

I also think it would be terrible if they just had this one issue ready to go and the another 5-6 month delay for issue #7. I am hoping they have a few issues in the bad ready to rock

Edited by VEI Reborn

Even I bought a #1 after this!

What!? The most anti-NWM member on the board hah. But I did enjoy #1-#3. I didn't get sucked into buying the variants for #1. #3 3rd print is probably my favorite cover of the year. I wish they put a broken wheel chair on the back though instead of whatever they put.

#7 is due Jan 8th. For those who aren't thread crapping or don't know yet there is a new artist on board. Emi Lenox.

https://www.imagecomics.com/comics/releases/nowhere-men-7

Emi Lenox?!

Finally. FINALLY That girls gets what she deserves - AN ACUTAL TITLE TO WORK ON.

Wonder how long she'll stay around. hm