• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Jan 2014 is on schedule.

#6 October

TPB Nov

Break Dec

#7 Issue

How most of the image books have been running. Just saying

Actually, no. I believe the TPB month IS the break month with most other Image books.

Of course, this mostly applies to books that have five issues in five months, then take a one month break. All bets are off when you take 6 months on a single issue. That certainly sounds exhausting. That works out to less than one page per week.

Edited by jjeanius

Jan 2014 is on schedule.

#6 October

TPB Nov

Break Dec

#7 Issue

How most of the image books have been running. Just saying

Actually, no. I believe the TPB month IS the break month with most other Image books.

Of course, this mostly applies to books that have five issues in five months, then take a one month break. All bets are off when you take 6 months on a single issue. That certainly sounds exhausting. That works out to less than one page per week.

Don't forget, there was a big snowstorm in Boston.

#6 was good.

There was one fight scene I would have liked to seen but I can draw my own conclusions on how it all went down.

Crystalized Gorillla Returns!

For sure! I actually fist pumped on the last page.

Cant wait for issue #7 but .....I know I know, might be 6-7 months from now. Such an awesome book

This issue is exactly what the series needed...I re-read 1-5 before I read 6, and I still enjoy it as much as I did the first time I read them. It is a really really strong first arc of a new series regardless of time between issues and the secondary market not being fruitful, etc etc.

Some people are gonna hate because they didn't make as much $$ as they think they should have. At the end of the day if they can figure out the production issues and regulate the schedule, this book could run for a long long time. There is a ton of material to go about a million different directions with.

Adding a second artist to the book should be good news because it at least localizes the "trouble" keeping it from being released regularly (either Nate himself or just the art as a whole).

I for one am excited for the future of one of my fave books.

Edited by GLCBrad

This issue is exactly what the series needed...I re-read 1-5 before I read 6, and I still enjoy it as much as I did the first time I read them. It is a really really strong first arc of a new series regardless of time between issues and the secondary market not being fruitful, etc etc.

Some people are gonna hate because they didn't make as much $$ as they think they should have. At the end of the day if they can figure out the production issues and regulate the schedule, this book could run for a long long time. There is a ton of material to go about a million different directions with.

Adding a second artist to the book should be good news because it at least localizes the "trouble" keeping it from being released regularly (either Nate himself or just the art as a whole).

I for one am excited for the future of one of my fave books.

Haters gonna hate!!!! Regardless one of my faves as well and a solid book thus far. Wish it was more regular, but it's a fairly dense read that can engulf you in the story. I really like the art as is personally, but it is what it is.

Even though we probably knew this already ....after watching that interview I think its safe to say that ES is not the issue with how late this book has been.

Hopefully the new artist coming on to help will keep things flowing better

I respect ES for not throwing Nate under the bus, or engaging in the blame game.

Interesting interview. I like the idea for the soundtrack. I have soundtracks for lots of comics...in my head lol

I swear Revival had a soundtrack made to it when it first came out.

Maybe someone else remembers.

Even though we probably knew this already ....after watching that interview I think its safe to say that ES is not the issue with how late this book has been.

Hopefully the new artist coming on to help will keep things flowing better

I respect ES for not throwing Nate under the bus, or engaging in the blame game.

I agree that is for sure the way to go and my dealings with Nate have been terrific. However I still feel very strongly that SOMETHING should have been said to the customers buying this product. Just anything along the lines of... "We are behind but we are working on it" would have went a long way.

Just my opinion dudes.