• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Can this thread be deleted and the talk of the actual book take place in a new thread? You people obsessing with these variants are detracting from the actual comic itself.

What's going to happen when the green and purple ones show up? A whole other calamity for each one?

To all of you willing to spend this asinine amount of money on these variants I'm sure I can get my son to color my 1st prints whatever color you want at 1/2 the cost to you.

I'm afraid you can only change your own actions Captain. 2c

Did somebody call for a Captain?

Setting limits obviously didn't work. Too bad for menace :(

yeah, so instead of paying $30 a pop i'm paying upwards of $125 a pop...oh well, i'm sure it made sense in the grand scheme of things. I know why it was done, doesn't mean it's any less painful.

I just think the final outcome was lame. Instead of menace making 2k for charity and 2k for himself, this guy sold 20 copies on ebay for about a 2k profit and none to charity

+1