• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Remember the time when Nowhere men #1 was released w the same cover art & different background colors & all you guys threw money at the internet.

Blue is the rarest.

NO Orange is rarer.

I must have them all.

That was a good time.

Edited by LarrysComics

Remember the time when Nowhere men #1 was released w the same cover art & different background colors & all you guys threw money at the internet.

Blue is the rarest.

NO Orange is rarer.

I must have them all.

That was a good time.

I never did get that fruity purple edition.....oh well.

Blue is the rarest.

NO Orange is rarer.

I must have them all.

That was a good time.

I think most of us made money throwing that mess on the internet, not the other way around.

Blue is the rarest.

NO Orange is rarer.

I must have them all.

That was a good time.

That was a good time. I remember a boardie basically telling me I made a mistake for selling my thought bubble variant for $500 because it was going to be a $1,000 book in a few months. lol

I remember a boardie basically telling me I made a mistake for selling my thought bubble variant for $500 because it was going to be a $1,000 book in a few months. lol

It's not a $1000 book? :ohnoez:

:roflmao:

Its crazy to me that despite all of the negatives, the most recent CGC 9.8 Thought Bubble sale was for $193.50. I know that isn't great for those who got in late but if you were an early buyer on this book and you didn't look to see what it was bringing for a year and half, I'd think you would have to be pleased. It seems to me that when you bought determines if this book was a good buy or not. (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-1-Thought-Bubble-Variant-CGC-/251551830107?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a91a8505b

Blue is the rarest.

NO Orange is rarer.

I must have them all.

That was a good time.

I never got into the skittle covers. I was all washed up from buying so many reg covers :sick:

Its crazy to me that despite all of the negatives, the most recent CGC 9.8 Thought Bubble sale was for $193.50. I know that isn't great for those who got in late but if you were an early buyer on this book and you didn't look to see what it was bringing for a year and half, I'd think you would have to be pleased. It seems to me that when you bought determines if this book was a good buy or not. (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-1-Thought-Bubble-Variant-CGC-/251551830107?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a91a8505b

Prices still seem to be fairly decent. Not as crazy as they were sure but not bad in the grand scheme.

It was an awesome series and I have a good deal of OA [only book I ever bought any for] and I will certainly pick up #7 when it comes out in 2019 but man what a disappointment. Oh well, plenty of AWESOME books out right now

Prices still seem to be fairly decent. Not as crazy as they were sure but not bad in the grand scheme.

It was an awesome series and I have a good deal of OA [only book I ever bought any for] and I will certainly pick up #7 when it comes out in 2019 but man what a disappointment. Oh well, plenty of AWESOME books out right now

If the trend continues, your OA from this series will be rare. lol

If the trend continues, your OA from this series will be rare. lol

Haha! No question.