• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

438 posts in this topic

And its not like Derpy is popular or anything. Things such as the Derpy SDCC figurine arent selling for much...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=derpy%20sdcc&_pppn=r1&_dcat=47228&LH_Complete=1

Good grief. That many auctions all completed and prices still rising says a lot about the popularity of this character.

Apples to Oranges...

Figures...which is what the line revolves around to comics which is an ancillary product.

For those supporting it and it appears there are a few from a speculator standpoint which is where I stand. Give me an idea of where you think prices will be on average a week after it comes out and a month later? Color me intrigued...

What The Dickens?

My Little Pony in Australia is reserved for 6yrs and under brats.

Can someone please tell me the difference in these please.

I'm serious.

This really does not compute.

Apples to Oranges...

Figures...which is what the line revolves around to comics which is an ancillary product.

For those supporting it and it appears there are a few from a speculator standpoint which is where I stand. Give me an idea of where you think prices will be on average a week after it comes out and a month later? Color me intrigued...

There will be Bronies who will buy these up like crazy!

So I recorded an episode yesterday on my DVR...err......for my little cousin....yea.....anyway, I was seriously laughing my butt off almost the entire duration of the episode.

It's definitely been completely re-engineered and geared towards adults now. It's got the same humor almost as Family Guy, Simpsons, or American Dad. I like it....err....my little cousin likes it.

So I recorded an episode yesterday on my DVR...err......for my little cousin....yea.....anyway, I was seriously laughing my butt off almost the entire duration of the episode.

It's definitely been completely re-engineered and geared towards adults now. It's got the same humor almost as Family Guy, Simpsons, or American Dad. I like it....err....my little cousin likes it.

My girlfriend forced me to sit through a marathon of it one day...I have to admit its a really good show.

I'm sorry but I refuse to sit down with my wife and watch My little pony. Somehow I think my manhood would shrink or something. It just wouldn't feel right....

Rubbish James - you told me your wife loved dressing up in character for you.. lol

That mess will cost you bucks!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150769399494?nma=true&si=XtuLP6I2TEGwtyfygJvKNIVbLzU%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Can't believe I watched this a few months ago.... or owned up to it on the internet :sorry:

:P

Holy mess .. $1275 US dollars for that! I need to change my collecting focus lol

This is going into the realms of dodgy adult parties if you ask me...

Hey! who want to dress up and play "my little pony" :sick: