• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

438 posts in this topic

This would have to be my favorite regular issue cover so far. This is Cover A for Issue #3, which some people over on EQD found.

This forum's very own blahblahpony found it on iTunes, actually. EqD was one of the last pony sites to post it.

Anyway, I really like the cover. As with the preview for issue #3, I'm impressed they were willing to go this dark. Surely a few parents will be uncomfortable picking this up, although perhaps some comic fans will give the series a second look.

And what is likely will be my last post with Pony cover OA, check out this trove, but especially the full color Chrysalis/Changeling cover for #3! All Amy Mebberson.

MLP:FIM #2 Double Midnite variant...Derpy dreams.

MLP:FIM #2 Hastings variant...Pinkie Pie skating.

MLP: FIM #3 Cover A....Queen Chyrsalis and Mane Six changelings!

MLP: FIM #3 Hastings variant...Rarity skiing.

MLP: FIM #5 Cover A...stunt pony!

Per IDW forum, it is now the first week of Feb...

IDW MLP Forum

From Bobby Curnow of IDW:

Due to a customs inspection, MLP#3 is going to be delayed a week, till the first week of February. By extension, MLP#4 will ship the first week of March.

Trust me, no one is more frustrated by this than me. We've pulled such long hours to ensure this book gets out on time. To see our efforts blown to the wind like this is extremely, extremely annoying.

So: apologies, if there was anything I, or IDW could do, we would do it. I can say that the books are great!

I finally picked up the #1 and the #1 box set I had ordered awhile back for my daughter.

I read it to her last night. She liked it. Then we broke out the tracing paper and she had me drawing the ponies. :grin:

Couple of un-published variant covers for the MLP: Twilight Sparkle micro-series once-off, inked and colored by Tony Fleecs. Tony kindly colored these after they got rejected at the final stages of approval for publication. Pretty awesome on their own as unpublished art.

Unpublished cover for MLP Twilight Sparkle micro-series. From Catcher in the Rye.

Unpublished cover for MLP Twilight Sparkle micro-series. From Suess' Oh the Places You'll Go.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO GARF!!!

Any idea how the sales for MLP Midtown variant #1 are going - I have no clue except for ebay.

My eldest having gone 3/3 9.8 blues now wants to start selling.... :headbang:

No idea where to start - any hints Garfy?

BIG SHOUTOUT TO GARF!!!

Any idea how the sales for MLP Midtown variant #1 are going - I have no clue except for ebay.

Slowly. I sold maybe 4 midtowns since its come out for 29.99 raw and maybe 1 or 2 #2's for the same price

Kind of hard to sell MLP for 30 bucks when midtown still has them for 10. They are also selling the 9.8's for 97. IMO wait until they sell out. Might be a while though

BIG SHOUTOUT TO GARF!!!

mine have been going for around $30 free shipping. i sold one of the 9.9's for 99 free shipping.