• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Dre,

Will you have any of the Hotflips/Beachbum exclusives for Grimm Fairy Tales/Myths and Legends #21. Cover Art by Greg Horn??

PM sent.

Can you drop ship?? Thanks.

Your pal,

Jeff

:devil:

:whee:

What if I wanted a low grade variant? That should be pretty straightfoward right?! :insane:

In all seriousness I've dealt with Dre before and keep coming back because he really does this incredibly well. I don't want to derail this thread but this seems an appropriate place to give Dre and other convention goers a thank you (thumbs u

I know for a fact, if you ask him, Dre will sit on all your books for you.

What if I wanted a low grade variant? That should be pretty straightfoward right?! :insane:

In all seriousness I've dealt with Dre before and keep coming back because he really does this incredibly well. I don't want to derail this thread but this seems an appropriate place to give Dre and other convention goers a thank you (thumbs u

Is that a variation on signature series? :lol:

Is that a variation on signature series? :lol:

I call it his "Thunderbolts Special".

Zenescope NYCC Exclusives

These will all be available at the end of the show Sunday 10/14.

However, if you are interested in sig series by Tyndall, Wichmann, EBAS, Spay, or Elias (His first US show) please contact me via PM so I make sure to get them done. Please do not throw up an :takeit: in the sales thread. There is also a Briana Evigan photo cover - Please PM as well if you want a Sig Series from her.

GFT: Godstorm 1 NYCC - Limited to 750 Elias Chatzoudis

GFTGodstorm1NYCC.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Limited to 750 Elias Chatzoudias

GFTML21NYPD-1.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Limited to 350 Elias Chatzoudias

GFTML21FDNY-1.jpg

Wonderland 3 NYCC - Limited to 750 Jesse Wichmann

Wonderland3NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 78 - Limited to 500 Giuseppe Cafaro

GFT78NYCC.jpg

GFT Presents: Robyn Hood 1 - Limited to 500 Jamie Tyndall

RH1NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Giant Size 2012 NYCC - Limited to 500 EBAS

GFTGiant2012NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Halloween Special 2012 - Limited to 500 Anthony Spay

GFTHalloween2012NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series 1 Photo Cover - Limited to 350 Featuring Brianna Evigan

GFTAnimated1NYCCBriannaEvigan.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series 1 Photo Cover - Limited to 350 Featuring Brianna Evigan

GFTAnimated1NYCCBriannaEvigan.jpg[/b]

:o

A real person?

:ohnoez:

Zenescope NYCC Exclusives

These will all be available at the end of the show Sunday 10/14.

However, if you are interested in sig series by Tyndall, EBAS, Spay, or Elias (His first US show) please contact me via PM so I make sure to get them done. Please do not throw up an :takeit: in the sales thread. There is also a Briana Evigan photo cover - Please PM as well if you want a Sig Series from her.

GFT: Godstorm 1 NYCC - Limited to 750 Elias Chatzoudis

GFTGodstorm1NYCC.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Limited to 750 Elias Chatzoudias

GFTML21NYPD-1.jpg

GFT: Myths & Legends 21 NYCC - Limited to 350 Elias Chatzoudias

GFTML21FDNY-1.jpg

Wonderland 3 NYCC - Limited to 750 Jesse Wichmann

Wonderland3NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales 78 - Limited to 500 Giuseppe Cafaro

GFT78NYCC.jpg

GFT Presents: Robyn Hood 1 - Limited to 500 Jamie Tyndall

RH1NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Giant Size 2012 NYCC - Limited to 500 EBAS

GFTGiant2012NYCC.jpg

Grimm Fairy Tales Halloween Special 2012 - Limited to 500 Anthony Spay

GFTHalloween2012NYCC.jpg

GFTAnimated1NYCCBriannaEvigan.jpg

This is going to be an expensive sales thread for me

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Robyn Hood 1 CS Moore Exclusive - cover by Billy Tucci - Limited to 100 Nude

$125 Raw NM+ or better

$175 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$225 CGC 9.8 SS Tucci + additional talent if available

f4bb73726745fafd3604a6624b9fe070.jpg

:takeit: x1 $175 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Dre,

any chance for Bedlam #1 variant or Batman #13 variant?

I will be grabbing those books but since I am a condition whore I will not put them up for sale until I have them physically in my hand.

Public service announcement on the Batman 13 Variant. I'm pretty sure it's just one variant with a die cut piece that can be slipped over the variant to create a different image (Joker).

I've seen auctions on eBay advertising it as two seperate variants so be careful.

Dre, This article says DC announced two Batman 13 variants. Guess we'll know for sure Thursday but whether it's 1 or 2, I'm interested for sure.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41301

Dre,

I will be grabbing those books but since I am a condition whore I will not put them up for sale until I have them physically in my hand.

Public service announcement on the Batman 13 Variant. I'm pretty sure it's just one variant with a die cut piece that can be slipped over the variant to create a different image (Joker).

I've seen auctions on eBay advertising it as two seperate variants so be careful.

Dre, This article says DC announced two Batman 13 variants. Guess we'll know for sure Thursday but whether it's 1 or 2, I'm interested for sure.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41301

If you look on the exclusive at NYCC's website it shows the Joker Mask seperate, and laid over the batman cover image.

Maybe there are two covers but I've been told there is only one with the mask included.

From Graphitti:

"Graphitti Designs

BATMAN #13 Variant-Cover Comic

Category: Comic

Take the die-cut Joker image on the very left, place over the cover depicted in the middle and you have the NYCC exclusive cover for BATMAN #13. The Joker’s face folds over Batman’s in a way that’s equal parts terrifying, unique, and awesome. Illustrated by Greg Capullo, this cover sets the haunting and unpredictable tone of the “Death of the Family” crossover event that kicks off next week."

Dre,

Hey Dre,

without a doubt I appreciate all you do when it comes to getting Variants at the conventions that I am not able to attend and I apologize for asking ahead of time. I'm a little kid inside and got too excited when I found out about the Batman #13 Variant and then knowing you were attending.

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Jungle Book 5 CS Moore Editions - $75 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Jungle Book 5 CS Moore Editions - $150 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Jungle Book 5 CS Moore Editions - $600 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: