• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Hi Dre,

Just wanted to say a quick thanks as I haven't sent you any pm's, sounds like you've got enough to deal with. Iv put a flag up in the thread for all the books Iv wanted that you've posted and I hope I've done that right. I'm sure you'll just invoice me at the end of the con right? Well enjoy the rest of your weekend and take it easy

Jamie

Surprise Variant!

Legend of Oz: Wild West 1 Big Dog NYCC Exclusive - LTD 100 Sepia J. Scott Campbell Variant

These are not numbered

$110 raw NM+ or better

$150 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$200 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Campbell, Nei, Tom)

2AD5D094-82D4-42CE-B350-D182F4F39197-493-0000012731244C04.jpg

All Bedlam 9.8 subscribers get automatic first shot at bedlam books and RRP sketch variants if available. I would like all Belam subscribers to send me a PM indicating date of subscription request so I can allocate RRPs in order if available. So far I have two 9.8 candidates of the sketches.

PM sent.

Any 9.8 valiant fall previews leftover (at the valiant booth) for SS?

Doug

I just got those back from cgc before I left. I subbed an extra so you can have it at the original price in the Baltimore thread.

:takeit:

I'll shoot you a PM after the con is over, to lessen the confusion, thanks man!

Uncanny Avengers 1 Midtown Comics NYCC Campbell cover

tough print run!

$25 NM+ or better raw

Uncanny Avengers 1 The Lair Exclusive - Neal Adams cover

Color version -

$20 NM+ or better raw

:takeit: