• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Old school composition notebook lol.

Every boardie gets a page as they buy an item. Then I add to their page as they purchase more.

Wow I was curious about that too and envisioned you with some sort of advanced database....couldn't be further off....lol

Every boardie gets a page as they buy an item. Then I add to their page as they purchase more.

Wow I was curious about that too and envisioned you with some sort of advanced database....couldn't be further off....lol

He has his own personal secretary who carries around a tablet and she does all the book work. ;)

He has his own personal secretary who carries around a tablet and she does all the book work. ;)

She couldn't make out it for this show

5A17C303-925E-4D2D-8787-CAF0B82382B9-493-000001E5997A786A.jpg

:takeit: FIRST

Good thing too... like you would get any work done if she was following you round the con lol

It's not as if tools like Excel and Access from Microsoft Office couldn't do it :baiting:

K.