• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday!! blackitalian/joey farino/ italianz31 BEWARE DO NOT DEAL WITH.

131 posts in this topic

Dammit man!!! I was just about to finally watch disc 2 of Walking Dead season 2 and now you link like 5 damn hours of reading material! :censored:
you aren't missing anything, read on. :shy:

You were right! :sorry:

yeah

We have a known scammer from the sports card community in our midst. Please check the links for all the proof you need. Do not deal with blackitalian folks.

PSA Forums Beware blackitalian aka Joey Farino/Sam1952/Italianz31

More goodness from the net54 Sports Card Forums on this guy

italianz31 eBay Selling Avengers #1 CGC 3.5

For my final link of the night, Joey selling the Avengers book he posted that he just bought over on eBay 2 days later. FOR A LOSS. Just like he always did in the sports cards forums. He made money though from scamming the people from which he was buying these from.

DO NOT DEAL WITH Joey Farino or Sam F. This guy will be posting out of either Washington or Cali. This guy is a scammer. Block the ebay username of italianz31.

Person is known to pull multiple scams including selling fake sports cards in fake PSA slabs, ripping people off on false damaged goods/item not received claims and possibly even doing some sort of payment fraud via PayPal / Bill Me Later.

Also he will lie and make up the craziest stories possible to get out of a purchase once he figures out he is overpaying too much. I think he gets fired daily from his job and he has had at least 19 grand mothers pass away. You know when g ma passes away it is hard to pay for a purchase.

I thought that id looked familiar. I remember reading that thread, bits and pieces at least, over at Net54,

Good find :thumbsup:

Dammit man!!! I was just about to finally watch disc 2 of Walking Dead season 2 and now you link like 5 damn hours of reading material! :censored:

yeah

Does it make me a bad person that I was ECSTATIC the little girl was already in the barn zombified so I didn have to see one more minute of them whining about finding her??? hm

yeah

Does it make me a bad person that I was ECSTATIC the little girl was already in the barn zombified so I didn have to see one more minute of them whining about finding her??? hm

Yes.

yeah

Yes.

:acclaim:

If disc3 doesn't end with that annoying Herschel getting but and getting a bullet in the head, I'm demanding my 49 beans back from Target for that disc set!

yeah

Yes.

If disc3 doesn't end with that annoying Herschel getting but and getting a bullet in the head, I'm demanding my 49 beans back from Target for that disc set!

Maybe you should buy some cartoons, or a DVD of random flashing lights. That may be more appropriate for your attention span and level of dramatic perception. Also, World's Most Jacked-Up Car Crashes, and When Animals Attack Drunk Hunters are available in two-packs at Wal-Mart.

yeah

Yes.

Maybe you should buy some cartoons, or a DVD of random flashing lights. That may be more appropriate for your attention span and level of dramatic perception. Also, World's Most Jacked-Up Car Crashes, and When Animals Attack Drunk Hunters are available in two-packs at Wal-Mart.

Don't even! Those 1st two discs of season 2 could only be thoroughly enjoyed by something with the IQ level of a retarded armadillo! Huge, huge, HUGE step back compared to season1 IMO :sorry:

lol

I think I should have went with retarded possum though. I'm pretty sure those are the dumbest creatures on Earth. I've seen one just sit there and let someone shoot it with a .22 like 10 times without moving an inch and another time saw one sit and try to play dead while a German Shepard tore it to shreds. I get the whole playing dead thing and it actually works with my Corgis when they trap one, this one with my neighbors Shepard just stayed WAAAAY too committed to the act though. The freaking dog tore it shreds and it never even tried to fight back, just stuck with that playing dead thing to the bitter end! doh!

lol

I think I should have went with retarded possum though. I'm pretty sure those are the dumbest creatures on Earth. I've seen one just sit there and let someone shoot it with a .22 like 10 times without moving an inch and another time saw one sit and try to play dead while a German Shepard tore it to shreds. I get the whole playing dead thing and it actually works with my Corgis when they trap one, this one with my neighbors Shepard just stayed WAAAAY too committed to the act though. The freaking dog tore it shreds and it never even tried to fight back, just stuck with that playing dead thing to the bitter end! doh!

wow, those are pretty horrible stories

Sorry guys I had to make this account because I was banned and wanted to at least clear this up. I have NEVER EVER scammed anyone and DO NOT have the skill or knowledge on making fake baseball cards or breaking psa cases. Trust me I tried one day because i wanted to re-submit a bvg graded card to psa and ended up ruining the card. My ebay name is italianz31 and anyone who sees my feedback will see that I am and have always been a straight up seller. I sold my avengers comic for $30 less than what I paid because I found a higher graded copy for a very good deal and was looking for a fast sale so I could purchase it. I use my bill me later account for all my purchases because they offer 6 months no interest or payments so I have a 6 month window to either keep the item or sell and get something better. I do admit in the past I have made very bad financial decisions with collecting cards and lost alot of money. I didnt know the first thing about collecting or what I really wanted to collect so I would impulse buy later finding something better and selling my cards at a loss to obtain a different card that I "thought" I wanted. Ask any of the people ive sold my cards to and they will all tell you ive delivered as promised and have NEVER once scammed anyone. I despise scammers and have been scammed in the past. I had to make this account to clear my name. Im sick of those net54 insufficiently_thoughtful_persons always accusing me of random things just because Ive sold my cards for less than what ive paid. I learned a lesson from impulse buying, a hard lesson. I think its crazy that someone would really think Id sell "fake" cards...lol...thats ridiculous. Im sure people can do it but Ive sold nothing but original cards and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise with real documentation from psa or sgc. I stand by what I sell 100%. I deal strictly through paypal to avoid any mishaps or problems. If I was a scammer I would ask for check or money orders but have never and would never ask anyone to take that risk. I have made excuses in the past to get out of deals because I was over my head and needed a way out. I was childish and stupid but have learned a valuable lesson and wanted to establish myself with you guys and learn about collecting the smart way. thanks to whoever reads this and hope this clears things up