• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday!! blackitalian/joey farino/ italianz31 BEWARE DO NOT DEAL WITH.

131 posts in this topic

:whee:

:whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee::whee:

:whee::whee:

:whee:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Dichotomy

Ok, I'll bite.

@jfp - could you explain the PSA Jordan RC situation?

How did that Jordan get into a fake PSA slab

WHAT!! Ive never sold a "fake" Jordan Rc. whatever cards Ive sold ive boughten off other ebay members and was NEVER made aware of any fake cards until now. The buyer has never contacted me or brought up any issues. I buy my cards from ebay members and sold them just the way they came. I do not know how to break any cases. I ruined a nice card by trying to break open a bvg case to re-submit it. I dont know anything about this and the seller never once said anything if this is the case. But i would have no problem refunding his money if he ever contacts me. Last time i sold a jordan rc was awhile ago

He's referring to this:

:baiting:

I might have lied to get out of a few deals in the past but that was awhile ago and I have never done anyone wrong on here and would never. As far as the accusation of selling "fake cards" thats got to be the stupidest thing Ive heard. I wouldnt even know where to start to make a "fake card" and I certainly wouldnt go through paypal and provide my name and address...lol....makes no sense. My ebay feedback speaks for itself

Ok, so just to make this clear - the boardie who started this thread (brendanb438) used several links to provide some background to the "BEWARE" portion of the thread title.

In one of the threads, there is a PSA 10 Jordan RC. My previous post links you to that thread, but here again is a snappy link to that thread.

Are you saying that wasn't your card, or that you were in no way involved with trying to sell it?

Ok, so just to make this clear - the boardie who started this thread (brendanb438) used several links to provide some background to the "BEWARE" portion of the thread title.

In one of the threads, there is a PSA 10 Jordan RC. My previous post links you to that thread, but here again is a snappy link to that thread.

Are you saying that wasn't your card, or that you weren't trying involved with trying to sell it?

Wait, a psa 10 Jordan RC????? Heck no that wasnt me. I wish I had a psa 10 jordan RC...lol...thats crazy!!!! Im blown away by this. I 100% have never owned or sold a psa 10 jordan RC. Wow im learning new things everyday. The highest graded jordan rc ive ever owned was a bgs 8.5 which i sold for $900 something

Are you saying that wasn't your card, or that you weren't trying involved with trying to sell it?

Wait, a psa 10 Jordan RC????? Heck no that wasnt me. I wish I had a psa 10 jordan RC...lol...thats crazy!!!! Im blown away by this. I 100% have never owned or sold a psa 10 jordan RC. Wow im learning new things everyday. The highest graded jordan rc ive ever owned was a bgs 8.5 which i sold for $900 something

Soooo...no points if I quote him and he gets banned after this? Like... nothing at all?

Ok, I'm not trying to be snarky, but on the off-chance that you haven't noticed, the thread title to that PSA 10 Jordan thread actually uses a number of screen names and aliases connected to you. One of which you chose to use here before that screen name was banned. The thread title reads:

eBay fake PSA slab scam story - Joey Farino/Blackitalian/Sam1952/Jboog/italianz31

Are you saying that wasn't your card, or that you were in no way involved with trying to sell it?

Just got done reading that thread. The ebay name the buyer is referring to isnt even close to mine and the seller lived in colorado or something, I live in washington state. lol...sorry that was not me at all. Im in no way associated with that. And fyi the net54 member mrmint has tried to scam me in the past and even posted pictures and personal information about me publicly on the forums. I sold him 2 cards for a really good deal and has had it out for me ever since i denied selling him a card he really wanted. That dude is psycho and he even googled my address and told me what my backyard looked like...lol

Ok, I'm not trying to be snarky, but on the off-chance that you haven't noticed, the thread title to that PSA 10 Jordan thread actually uses a number of screen names and aliases connected to you. One of which you chose to use here before that screen name was banned. The thread title reads:

eBay fake PSA slab scam story - Joey Farino/Blackitalian/Sam1952/Jboog/italianz31

No he lists 2 email addresses and a ebay name that I have never been associated with. Mrmint whos one of the biggest insufficiently_thoughtful_persons on that forum posted a link because of the screennames I had which are in no way associated with that deal. This is the first time Ive seen this or ever brought to my attention. That definintly wasnt me.

No he lists 2 email addresses and a ebay name that I have never been associated with. Mrmint whos one of the biggest insufficiently_thoughtful_persons on that forum posted a link because of the screennames I had which are in no way associated with that deal. This is the first time Ive seen this or ever brought to my attention. That definintly wasnt me.

It goes without saying that you need to be more mindful of your online footprint, especially when there are incidents and allegations of wrongdoing that go beyond the ordinary scam.

Moreover, I don't know if Joey Farino is your legal name, but this is the kind of thing an employer (present or future) would find if they ever want to do a check on a new hire or are looking for a reason to terminate.

Paging brendanb438

The majority of the guys on the net54 have been collecting a long time and Im sure when they saw my constant buying and selling it threw up a red flag and made alot of people suspicious. There were numerous assumptions about why I was taking a loss and it made me laugh some of the things they came up with. I do admit to lying to get out of deals in the past but I never once scammed anybody and every person that bought something from me always got their item as promised. I have learned alot from my decisions and want to stay on this forum

It goes without saying that you need to be more mindful of your online footprint, especially when there are incidents and allegations of wrongdoing that go beyond the ordinary scam.

Moreover, I don't know if Joey Farino is your legal name, but this is the kind of thing an employer (present or future) would find if they ever want to do a check on a new hire or are looking for a reason to terminate.

Paging brendanb438

yes that is my real name. anyone whos ever bought anything from me knows that