• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #1 9.8 sticker shockkkkkk

10 posts in this topic

No, you misunderstand. It's an "affordable" second thought. insane.gif

The irony of his trade name is wonderful. Both buying and selling he constantly remains far outside the "affordable" range.

No, you misunderstand. It's an "affordable" second thought. insane.gif

The irony of his trade name is wonderful. Both buying and selling he constantly remains far outside the "affordable" range.

I think the "Affordable Second Thoughts" refers more to the track suits he sells. 27_laughing.gif

Is this the same copy that was purchased for $4830 back in April, which in my estimation was already around $2,000 more than it was worth ? confused-smiley-013.gif

If so, I do not believe the seller will come close to making any money on this flip. This book is just too common (like the 1968 Marvel No.1's) in High Grade. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think it's a quote taken out of context - like they do on the backs of books and movie posters. The original FULL quote read "Is this affordable; Second thoughts suggest not"