• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Halloween Avatars

56 posts in this topic

Mine is up. :whee:

Thats not an avatar :gossip:

What the hell do you call it?

That thing freaks me out.

Your sig image pic I mean

Not your thing.

That still didn't sounded good...

Never having seen Dice's thing, I can't say yay or nay. (shrug)

Mine is up. :whee:

Thats not an avatar :gossip:

What the hell do you call it?

That thing freaks me out.

Your sig image pic I mean

Not your thing.

That still didn't sounded good...

Never having seen Dice's thing, I can't say yay or nay. (shrug)

Sometimes you just have to roll the dice and take a gamble.

Basket Case

Basket Case is an American horror film, written and directed by Frank Henenlotter, that was released in 1982. It has two sequels, Basket Case 2 (1990) and Basket Case 3: The Progeny (1991) by the same director. It is notable for its low budget and over-the-top violence. The film gained an audience in the 1980s due to the advent of home video.

Basket case is about a young man named Duane Bradley (Kevin Van Hentenryck) whose Siamese twin brother lives in a basket. At birth, the monstrous twin with a swollen claw-like hand was attached to Duane's side. At an early age, they were surgically separated against their will. Duane's twin deeply resented being cut-off from his normal-looking brother. After the mutilation of Dr. Lifflander in the quiet town of Glens Falls, the brothers go to New York. The hideous twin is carried around in a large basket wherever his brother goes. Neither brother can rest until they avenge their surgical separation by killing the doctors responsible.

Basket Case

Basket Case is an American horror film, written and directed by Frank Henenlotter, that was released in 1982. It has two sequels, Basket Case 2 (1990) and Basket Case 3: The Progeny (1991) by the same director. It is notable for its low budget and over-the-top violence. The film gained an audience in the 1980s due to the advent of home video.

Basket case is about a young man named Duane Bradley (Kevin Van Hentenryck) whose Siamese twin brother lives in a basket. At birth, the monstrous twin with a swollen claw-like hand was attached to Duane's side. At an early age, they were surgically separated against their will. Duane's twin deeply resented being cut-off from his normal-looking brother. After the mutilation of Dr. Lifflander in the quiet town of Glens Falls, the brothers go to New York. The hideous twin is carried around in a large basket wherever his brother goes. Neither brother can rest until they avenge their surgical separation by killing the doctors responsible.

Saw the movie in the theaters. B Movie at its finest!