• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats, Steve and Mark!

86 posts in this topic

You can train anybody in how to grade.

Not Calamerica. He's hopeless. 27_laughing.gif There are no NM books in the world that he doesn't already own.

ah FFB, so much to be said from your comment. Perhaps it is best if I say nothing on this topic.

( thumbsup2.gif)

Were we talking about you moving or CGC moving? I feel like I walked into the middle of the wrong movie. insane.gif

Ack DL!

Yeah Pov, what ARE you talking about? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeesh Blowout!

God how obtuse can people BE? I mean it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC as a grader but FLA just is not for me. Does that make more sense? (does the word "extrapolate" mean anything to you'se guyz?) 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Were we talking about you moving or CGC moving? I feel like I walked into the middle of the wrong movie. insane.gif

Ack DL!

Yeah Pov, what ARE you talking about? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeesh Blowout!

God how obtuse can people BE? I mean it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC as a grader but FLA just is not for me. Does that make more sense? (does the word "extrapolate" mean anything to you'se guyz?) 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Say it slower this time.... confused.gif

As I just said... I mean it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC as a grader but FLA just is not for me. I mean DL - I spelled it out and you STILL don't get it?

Ahhhh! I know! You are one of those "read the first 50% only people!" Dang you and your first 50%!!!! Dang dang I say!

::typo edit frown.gif::

As I just said... I mean it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC as a grader but FLA just is not for me. I mean DL - I spelled it out and you STILL don't get it?

Ahhhh! I know! You are one of those "read the first 50% only people!" Dang you and your first 50%!!!! Dang dang I say!

Yes, it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC. They are in Florida though, isn't hot and humid down there? Is that for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, it would be most enjoyable to apply to CGC. They are in Florida though, isn't hot and humid down there? Is that for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

hi.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

hi.gif

I think you should stay in SF, it seems less stressful for you. Except for coming down to SD. flowerred.gif

Deathlok no unnerstand...Pov must smaller words.... crazy.gif

O, I C!!!!!!!! insane.gif

confused.gif Is that some sort of code? Am I supposed to understand that? Go ahead and talk in riddles, see if I care. 893frustrated.gif

confused.gif Is that some sort of code? Am I supposed to understand that? Go ahead and talk in riddles, see if I care. 893frustrated.gif

Well, errr....yeah. It is a variant of the 32-symbol Baudot code, consisting of five channels, each of which is a stream of bits which can be represented as no-hole or hole, 0 or 1, dot or cross. U C???

Well, errr....yeah. It is a variant of the 32-symbol Baudot code, consisting of five channels, each of which is a stream of bits which can be represented as no-hole or hole, 0 or 1, dot or cross. U C???

Now I understand what your trying to say, you should have just started it this way before. You think that the environment in FL for CGC would not be as pleasing as if they moved to SF, where you might enjoy a cushy staff position with the company. Of course. thumbsup2.gif