• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you have seen Jurassic Park 4 based on this concept art?

32 posts in this topic

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/10/10/jurassic-park-4-concept-art-for-the-scrapped-dino-superior-version/

I've known of this story idea for some time now (Military outfitting Dino's with advanced weapons/Human Dino hybrids) and always thought that would have been a interesting and different direction for the franchise to take (instead of always going back to the islands) IF done right.

However looking at the concept art kinda makes me glad it didn't happen.

I've known of this story idea for some time now (Military outfitting Dino's with advanced weapons/Human Dino hybrids) and always thought that would have been a interesting and different direction for the franchise to take (instead of always going back to the islands) IF done right.

This idea has 'straight to DVD' written all over it.

It's funny, my instant thought was that this looked like a concept sketch from an early resident evil game. After a quick google image search for 'resident evil monster concepts', these JP4 pictures showed up. lol

My son LOVES the JP movies,all 3 of them. He literally watches 2 and 3 at least 2 times a week each(yes, I'm a little worried he might be retarded! :eek: )

Unfortunately, this means I have to watch them like once a week. Those two are so freaking bad, I don't know I would ever see JP4 no matter what it looked like if it gets made :sick:

Hell yeah I would have! It looks awesome. It probably would have been completely stupid, but who cares?

It would've been a huge risk, but changing the formula at that point of the franchise probably would've been a good idea.

No idea if I watched JP 4. I vaguely recall watching 3.

Hell yeah I would have! It looks awesome. It probably would have been completely stupid, but who cares?

It would've been a huge risk, but changing the formula at that point of the franchise probably would've been a good idea.

I think I only saw part one. At the time the special effects were top notch and I loved dinosaurs. But I can't get into Jeff Goldblum movies. It's instantly not scary or tense when he shows up. It's how I feel about Robin Williams too. I know he tries to do thrillers now but I can't take Mork that serious.

I think I only saw part one. At the time the special effects were top notch and I loved dinosaurs. But I can't get into Jeff Goldblum movies. It's instantly not scary or tense when he shows up. It's how I feel about Robin Williams too. I know he tries to do thrillers now but I can't take Mork that serious.

TYPECAST! The couple of thrillers I've seen him in was serviceable...but I know what you mean.