• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megacon

462 posts in this topic

I'm sure this doesn't need to be said, but I am 100% psyched about this weekend. Its the first big show of the year, and a chance to see some old friends. Orlando is also a great town, with lots of things to see and places to kick back and eat. And oh yeah, occasionally, I find some nice funny books to buy.

Going to pick up van this morning. Load comic boxes. Load ALL racks and then get on the road early tomorrow morning. First big show of the year hoping for same past success in Orlando!

I'll be sure to spend at least $3-$4 at your dollar bins for sure. (thumbs u

He'll be lucky if he gets half that from me..and I'll use my credit card to boot!

Going to pick up van this morning. Load comic boxes. Load ALL racks and then get on the road early tomorrow morning. First big show of the year hoping for same past success in Orlando!

He'll be lucky if he gets half that from me..and I'll use my credit card to boot!

Sheesh.........evil comic book dealers!

And I'm referring to you two guys.........not Rick

lol

:wishluck:

Sheesh.........evil comic book dealers!

And I'm referring to you two guys.........not Rick

lol

:foryou:

I need the next 48 hours to fly by...

it marks the start of 5 straight months of conventions for me!

Mar- MegaCon

Apr - TampaCC

May - Orlando Comic Expo

June - Orlando Toy and Comic Con

July - Florida SuperCon and SDCC

Fishing for a huge boardie favor - if the below sequence is even possible.

I'd like to bring a comic or two with me on Friday to pass over to CFP for an overnight pressing. However, due to the girlfriend's veto, I won't be attending on Saturday. Would someone be available to pick up the comic(s) from CFP and submit to CGC so I can get them back by Sunday? :wishluck:

Of course expenses plus a little extra will be provided.

-- dave

Send a PM to Joeypost. I'm sure he will have an option for you that will not require an additional boardie having to be involved. I could be wrong but I'd start there.

That immediately came to mind, but I think he said he won't be there on Sunday. Not sure how to do the CGC slip hand-off (or whatever needs to be done for me to pick up what someone else submitted).

I'll check with him when I pick up my pre-show presses on Friday.

van is loaded...racks are loaded (all pieces and parts)... just have to load cgc boxes in the morning, and we are taking off about 7am our time (8am orlando time)....should hit con hall about 3pm, unload, set up, get dinner, and drive to the house (in nearby dundee)

I is here already. :banana::whee:

Jeff

I need a pack of silverage cgc slab bags and a pack of goldenage...also, were you able to bring my requests (just the mylites and backers? and bags?)

Jeff

I need a pack of silverage cgc slab bags and a pack of goldenage...also, were you able to bring my requests (just the mylites and backers? and bags?)

I got the current bags, I don't remember which my it's, but I'm fully stocked so shouldn't be a problem.

Jeff

I got the current bags, I don't remember which my it's, but I'm fully stocked so shouldn't be a problem.

(thumbs u

Jeff

Should I wait until next week to order thru the website?

I am going to Orlando for spring break but I am skipping the con