• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megacon

462 posts in this topic

I is here already. :banana::whee:

Jeff

I need a pack of silverage cgc slab bags and a pack of goldenage...also, were you able to bring my requests (just the mylites and backers? and bags?)

I got the current bags, I don't remember which my it's, but I'm fully stocked so shouldn't be a problem.

Should I wait until next week to order thru the website?

I am going to Orlando for spring break but I am skipping the con

Charles is at the warehouse. He can take your order.

I is here already. :banana::whee:

Jeff

I need a pack of silverage cgc slab bags and a pack of goldenage...also, were you able to bring my requests (just the mylites and backers? and bags?)

I got the current bags, I don't remember which my it's, but I'm fully stocked so shouldn't be a problem.

Should I wait until next week to order thru the website?

I am going to Orlando for spring break but I am skipping the con

Charles is at the warehouse. He can take your order.

In the market for a new set of modern bags & boards -- where can I find you and how do I get the "boardie discount"? ;)

I have something set up with Clay Mann already. Jorge Molina and Matteo Scalera are two others I'm planning to get sketches from. Depending on what they have I might be buying my first published OA.

Getting on the road to Orlando. C ya'll this afternoon

safe travels dude.

I gotta make it to 4:30 and then I'm out of work and heading home to pack up everything. Even though I live 15 min away, I managed to get a free hotel stay close by.

Anyone aware of a secure place to keep purchases?

If not, I'm buying some lockers, renting a booth next year, and renting out those lockers to people! haha

I just don't feel like making a hotel run every few hours or leaving anything in my car.

I'm driving up tomorrow afternoon with wife, kids and mother in law in tow. lol

Mother in law is going to her sisters house in Orlando and won't be with us the rest of the weekend. Yay!

I'll be at the show around 5 or so and making a beeline to Joey!

Safe travels Rick. I'll stop by and meet you. By the way....I'm a Gator also. Went from 87-89....ended up graduating from FAU but my days in Gainseville were the best! :headbang:

Safe travels Rick. I'll stop by and meet you. By the way....I'm a Gator also. Went from 87-89....ended up graduating from FAU but my days in Gainseville were the best! :headbang:

Gator Alum reunion! :whee:

I'm Class of 2005.

Gator Alum reunion! :whee:

I'm Class of 2005.

Cool...and makes me feel really old. lol