• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

In general, what happens to those with no gift? I dislike the idea that others who have already sent out a gift are the ones who have to step in and give again. Are the non-senders sent packing, or do they not even get a wrist slap?

Don't worry about it... There are backup Secret Santas who volunteered for these occasions. (thumbs u

In general, what happens to those with no gift? I dislike the idea that others who have already sent out a gift are the ones who have to step in and give again. Are the non-senders sent packing, or do they not even get a wrist slap?

Don't worry about it... There are backup Secret Santas who volunteered for these occasions. (thumbs u

:applause:

Yeah, I hear ya. I signed up to be one of those guys. It's weird, though, I'm more than willing to be a guy who sends something to a boardie who doesn't get a gift, but I don't want a backup Santa to get me anything if I end up without a gift myself. (shrug)

Yeah, I hear ya. I signed up to be one of those guys. It's weird, though, I'm more than willing to be a guy who sends something to a boardie who doesn't get a gift, but I don't want a backup Santa to get me anything if I end up without a gift myself. (shrug)

You could be a backup Santa for yourself hm Zero postage :banana:

Thank you BoBo!!!!

Can't wait until Christmas morning. There was a cool Iron Man figure, hanging as decoration, which has been hijacked by my 3 year old. :lol:

377AF83E-F623-417A-B441-82432C5C9F1F-1039-000000CB67659F1C.jpg

Sweet! I thought I remembered you say that you had a young child! And...you might not like the actual gift (the box to the left in the pic). I noticed some of your more recent purchases; if you don't like it, please let me know as I have a back up!