• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

No Secret Santa gift for me this year in time for christmas :cry:

Last chance was today, because the gift will be shipped to my place of work and today was my last day at the office before Christmas...

Your secret santa feels bad and hopes your gift arrives soon. Let me, i mean him know if you want the tracking information. :angel:

Danny

Last chance was today, because the gift will be shipped to my place of work and today was my last day at the office before Christmas...

Your secret santa feels bad and hopes your gift arrives soon. Let me, i mean him know if you want the tracking information. :angel:

Danny

Yes please, thanks :whee:

Danny

Will do. I feel bad since I received mine already. Maybe I will punish myself and wait to open it until yours arrives. :sorry:

Haven't received mine yet. Not too concerned. I don't need to get it by Christmas

Someone should still have a stern word with your Santa. This is not acceptable, :makepoint:

Now, now, not everyone's Santa can be as cool as yours...

:devil:

:angel:

My gift (to someone) was delivered first of this week. Haven't received mine yet :wishluck:

Mine arrived today!! A lot of stuff - and beautifully wrapped! Now sitting under the tree waiting for Christmas morning. My Secret Santa is the BEST!

Danny

Will do. I feel bad since I received mine already. Maybe I will punish myself and wait to open it until yours arrives. :sorry:

Please don't do that, enjoy your gift whenever you celebrate Xmas!

Received my gift yesterday. :whee:

I have no idea who it's from and will wait to find out until Christmas morning. :shy:

It's very heavy and I can only imagine all the awesomeness contained within. :grin:

Thanks Secret Santa!

ggg_zps64d149f5.jpg

Your Secret Santa's hand writing looks like John Romita Sr.! :o

So I pull up to my house after watching the Packers dominate the Titans, and I see a Post Office truck driving around the neighborhood. On a Sunday? That's weird. Guess where he stopped? My house. He was carrying my Secret Santa gift. :whee:

Because I'm leaving town first thing in the morning, I'll open it tonight for an early gift to myself.

So I pull up to my house after watching the Packers dominate the Titans, and I see a Post Office truck driving around the neighborhood. On a Sunday? That's weird. Guess where he stopped? My house. He was carrying my Secret Santa gift. :whee:

Because I'm leaving town first thing in the morning, I'll open it tonight for an early gift to myself.

Normal Christmas rush. Double time :whee: