• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

I'd love to but havent been a member long enough......next year!

Flee is correct, I forgot to change that date. If you've been a member of this community since November 1st, 2011, then you are welcome to join. (thumbs u

:cry:

I'm in again this year!

I'm aiming for a Walking Dead 1 in 9.8 or better, I heard that book is suppose to be a big thing right now... I think there's a show too? (shrug)

Though I hear you should sell now. :shy:

That's the destiny of all of my christmas presents... :whistle:

I'm in. PM sent

Just hope I don't get paired up with Dimebag_D again like in 2010 :P

I usually get stuck with someone's wish list like...

Precode horror in VF or better.

or...

Low numbered Timelys. Specifically Schomburg covers.

or my favorite...

Pre-Robin Detectives. Condition doesn't matter as long as the cover isn't detached and there are no missing wraps. Oh, and no large creases.

Here's a hint for those signing up. Think about the price involved and create a list around it.

You might want to make a list of multiple different options, rather than something specific as in my examples above.

While I'd love to put a Marvel Comics #1 in someone's stocking, I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably not going to happen.

If your collecting focus is this narrow, you might want to pass on the gift exchange.

Just a thought. :foryou:

I'm in. PM sent

Just hope I don't get paired up with Dimebag_D again like in 2010 :P

I usually get stuck with someone's wish list like...

Precode horror in VF or better.

or...

Low numbered Timelys. Specifically Schomburg covers.

or my favorite...

Pre-Robin Detectives. Condition doesn't matter as long as the cover isn't detached and there are no missing wraps. Oh, and no large creases.

Here's a hint for those signing up. Think about the price involved and create a list around it.

You might want to make a list of multiple different options, rather than something specific as in my examples above.

While I'd love to put a Marvel Comics #1 in someone's stocking, I'll go out on a limb and say it's probably not going to happen.

If your collecting focus is this narrow, you might want to pass on the gift exchange.

Just a thought. :foryou:

im also partial to gold ingots.

but siver also works.. Im not picky