• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Rare!!

43 posts in this topic

You should have waited until Friday this would have been a perfect thread to derail and go in all directions. :grin:

It's Friday overseas.

Indeed, it's friday here so I can start this:

Walking Dead isn't rare not is it worth buying. Comic collector's who buy moderns are as low as the ones who buy restored...

You should have waited until Friday this would have been a perfect thread to derail and go in all directions. :grin:

It's Friday overseas.

Indeed, it's friday here so I can start this:

Walking Dead isn't rare not is it worth buying. Comic collector's who buy moderns are as low as the ones who buy restored...
:eek: Pandoras box opening in 3....2.....1

Now that's some funny stuff!

My understanding is they printed 7,000+ of that book in the first run. Not sure if that is right. I read it on the web.

Not rare by the rare definition.

My understanding is they printed 7,000+ of that book in the first run. Not sure if that is right. I read it on the web.

That number is correct. Clearly though 99% of these were destroyed though so these are very hard to come by. One day these will be as hard to come across as Spawn #1s.

:)

If that's true then I can sort of see why there is a bit of a flurry of interest over these books but I'm still waiting for my DF sketch covers [which are at least 10x-12x rarer] to take off. :facepalm: