• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best site for subscriptions?

10 posts in this topic

dcbservice.com is what i'm using. They ship pretty securely.

Their prices are great too. Use the coupon code HIDEOUS8 to save on your first order.

If I didn't like my LCS I would definitely order all my books from them.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/ is good too. I've ordered exclusives and a couple back issues from them and they were packaged great.

mailordercomics.com

mailordercomics.com

mailordercomics.com

always boxed (you need about 10 books to qualify--but they'll box it if you communicate up front), always peanuts---spring for the bag and board...all of mine come 9.8 or better every month!

!!!!

Thanks much for the suggestions! My heart just sank when I opened that package today, ha. I've looked at mailordercomics before, I'll have to give them a shot. It's a shame so few people actually understand how to ship a comic!

this is the site I use Keith's Comics

Damage/mistakes are extremely rare, and immediately rectified.

Seeing "Keith's Comics" gave me flashback (1989?, 90?), first time walking into a very tiny shop in University Park, by SMU. Open, but no one was there...

Keith had run down the street to get donuts. lol Good guy and a long visit.

Five major locations today, spread all over, so he's done something right. Starting with surviving the late nineties. Way to go, Keith! (thumbs u