• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brief Iron Man 3 trailer

45 posts in this topic

My only gripe is why another bad metal guy villain?

I love the idea of the Mandarin and following the Avengers experience...just not another iron man vs metal dude again.

If this is it...okay...but I wish they wouldn't do that again. So many other villains to use. How about Black Widow turning against him? Joining the Mandarin against them until Tony could save her from herself....SOMETHING CREATIVE and something remotely following the classic comics.

Or perhaps Ultimo...or how about the capture of Happy Hogan and turning him against Tony?

With all that said....I'll still go and see it and love it. lol

You guys are and moaning way too much about a 2nd clip of Mandarin. At least he even has his rings. He can't be any worse than Dr. Doom in the horrid FF movies or Bane in either of the Batman films he was in. I realized this weekend that Hardy's Bane sounded like a poor mans Apocalypse from the 1990's X-Men cartoon and I am not the only one to pick up on this. Hell even Hardy's dialogue was similar to Apocalypse.

Whoa! Back up the wagon. Bashing Hardy's Bane is my thing. Just check out all of the DKR threads. Secondly, Doom was spot on compared to Galactus. Lastly, I saw ten rings. I will wait and see this movie before I bash it anymore. BTW, who is the patriotic iron dude? Haven't read Ironman in awhile. Why couldn't they use the Guardsman? If I Ultimo in any of the trailers I will camp out for this flick! :headbang:

The patriotic metal man is Rhodey

I have to wonder if there will be a "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" pantomime about mid movie. hm

As long as we don't get "Emo Stark" , I'll be okay with just about anything.