• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comicbook Convention 2013

75 posts in this topic

Jamie Graham, of Graham Crackers will be there sharing a two booths with the Bunkybrothers, bringing boxes of prime raw GA, at 40% off, 15 boxes of CGC graded goodies, sorry not 40% but willing to deal, stop by and say hello!!! :applause:

You know I can't get enough of you crazy Bunky Brothers,you're so bunkified. :applause:

Jamie Graham, of Graham Crackers will be there sharing a two booths with the Bunkybrothers, bringing boxes of prime raw GA, at 40% off, 15 boxes of CGC graded goodies, sorry not 40% but willing to deal, stop by and say hello!!! :applause:
is this a D-land trip as well? :)

This will be my 3rd year there.

Anyone willing to sell me their NM/MT 9.8 range condition of this book. Then please contact me and we can make the transaction at the convention.

Super-Team_Family_Vol_1_4.jpg

This will be my 3rd year there.

Anyone willing to sell me their NM/MT 9.8 range condition of this book. Then please contact me and we can make the transaction at the convention.

Super-Team_Family_Vol_1_4.jpg

I'll check my boxes this weekend as I bought this off the stands but really doubt my copy is a 9.8. Great book though I still remember reading this one.

Can't wait, Dave (thumbs u

I'll make it easy...I'll be the tall guy wearing a dark blue jacket with "MV" on the left shoulder.

(thumbs u A few of us are going to lunch to show off books,and have a good time.Did you want to go?

Can't wait, Dave (thumbs u

I'll make it easy...I'll be the tall guy wearing a dark blue jacket with "MV" on the left shoulder.

(thumbs u A few of us are going to lunch to show off books,and have a good time.Did you want to go?

Sounds fun. If I pick up all the stuff I need early I don't see why not.

I have just made my newest catalog available on-line in a hidden

webpage, so it is only available for past customers for now. If you want to

check it out go to Catalog Page

there are 7 files in PDF format so you will need to have Adobe reader 9 or

higher, installed on your computer.

The 7th CalComicCon will be held on Sunday, the 27th of January 2013.

The second London Super Comic Convention will be held on 24th-25th February

in London England. If you are going to attend either of these shows and see

something of interest in the new catalog let me know and I will try to make

sure it is at the show you attend.

Terry O.

Terry's Comics