• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Cyclists on the boards?

36 posts in this topic

Have you met The Water Cooler?

C rap I was looking for a general place to post. I guess I didn't look hard enough. Mods please move as you see fit.

Elvis

There's a cool thread going on over there, On Your Bike! Welcome to the Boards.

Have you met The Water Cooler?

C rap I was looking for a general place to post. I guess I didn't look hard enough. Mods please move as you see fit.

Elvis

There's a cool thread going on over there, On Your Bike! Welcome to the Boards.

:hi:

The Dicemobile.

I call her, Large Marge. (thumbs u

Where's the basket on the front? :baiting:

It's on order. Should be here any day.

I do have a thumb bell, though. :cloud9:

Cyclists get on my nerves! :censored:

On the path then on the road, ignore the traffic lights, almost get knocked over, they don't wear all the gear, no lights in the pitch dark!

Case in point this morning, red light I cross the road, I get eye balled by a cyclist because he was coming at me and I caused him to slow, then I go to cross over a 2nd road which is the corner he is coming around and he almost knocks into me.

He eye balls me again so said "Red light buddy, if your on the road obey the damn law!"

Also one day a while ago, out of the train station and going up the road. This woman causually crosses a one way street, next minute a guy on a bike shouting at the top of his voice “OIGHT OIGHT” and its not like she just stepped out in front of him causing him to slam on the brakes, he was quite a distance away still. He pulls up to her and in her face says “GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU C**T!”.

I felt like running over and pushing the tosser off his bike.

Hey, maybe its just where I live lol

Cyclists get on my nerves! :censored:

On the path then on the road, ignore the traffic lights, almost get knocked over, they don't wear all the gear, no lights in the pitch dark!

Case in point this morning, red light I cross the road, I get eye balled by a cyclist because he was coming at me and I caused him to slow, then I go to cross over a 2nd road which is the corner he is coming around and he almost knocks into me.

He eye balls me again so said "Red light buddy, if your on the road obey the damn law!"

Also one day a while ago, out of the train station and going up the road. This woman causually crosses a one way street, next minute a guy on a bike shouting at the top of his voice “OIGHT OIGHT” and its not like she just stepped out in front of him causing him to slam on the brakes, he was quite a distance away still. He pulls up to her and in her face says “GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU C**T!”.

I felt like running over and pushing the tosser off his bike.

Hey, maybe its just where I live lol

Lance Armstrong does get around.

did 75 mile City to Shore a few week ago on my Trek Madone 5.9 :)

also ride a Yeti 575 25th Anniversary mountain bike. and a Fisher single speed 29er. and another older Yeti.

You can never have enough bikes :applause:

I have a Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike.

I used to cycle almost every day, but there's just too many insufficiently_thoughtful_persons driving cars and I don't want to become a statistic.

Now when I use it, I either take residential side streets to the grocery store or I drive it up to the mountains for a real workout.

I have a Specialized Rockhopper mountain bike.

I used to cycle almost every day, but there's just too many insufficiently_thoughtful_persons driving cars and I don't want to become a statistic.

Now when I use it, I either take residential side streets to the grocery store or I drive it up to the mountains for a real workout.

(thumbs u