• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Grail Art Day... (Well for at least me and Philip)

45 posts in this topic

I cannot get this piece to load up on CAF for the life of me. Tried on Friday and two different pictures, just wouldn't upload properly. (They are Jpegs). Tried again today and nothing either. Is there a space limit, or space limit per gallery? It's driving me crazy. :pullhair:

Jim

I have a page from Key of Z that will not Upload to the site. I have resized, renamed and rescanned and still doesn't work. (shrug)

Good luck Jim...I really can not wait to see the scan :popcorn:

Doug: You can buy me a scanner that'll fit this thing (I have no idea how to crop and stuff) or you can get on a plane, bring your scanner and we can hang out for the weekend.

It's also at the framers as we speak, so I'm not going to get any better scan of it. :sorry:

Jim

I cannot get this piece to load up on CAF for the life of me. Tried on Friday and two different pictures, just wouldn't upload properly. (They are Jpegs). Tried again today and nothing either. Is there a space limit, or space limit per gallery? It's driving me crazy. :pullhair:

Jim

I have a page from Key of Z that will not Upload to the site. I have resized, renamed and rescanned and still doesn't work. (shrug)

Good luck Jim...I really can not wait to see the scan :popcorn:

Doug: You can buy me a scanner that'll fit this thing (I have no idea how to crop and stuff) or you can get on a plane, bring your scanner and we can hang out for the weekend.

It's also at the framers as we speak, so I'm not going to get any better scan of it. :sorry:

Jim

lol u could of gone to staples like I do :baiting:

jim and doug - just send me all the art you need scanned, ill be happy to scan...and safeguard the artwork in my portfolios until you sell...or pass it along to your next of kin...

just a thought :)

That is stunning Jim :headbang: I like the red outline for the #48, I think it makes it pop more. Seeing this is inspiring me to want to get my own pieces re-framed soon... (space allowing)

I agree, the red line is the icing on the cake (thumbs u

That is stunning Jim :headbang: I like the red outline for the #48, I think it makes it pop more. Seeing this is inspiring me to want to get my own pieces re-framed soon... (space allowing)

I agree, the red line is the icing on the cake (thumbs u

Thanks Allan. :thumbsup:

JJ