• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCBD Key Issues

44 posts in this topic

Very excited, just added Darkhorse's offering for FCBD to my DCBS order. Despite what they say here , it looks like they changed what they are offering and combined Mass Effect/RIPD/and Killjoys into a three-in-one.

Also ordered the Walking Dead, Kellerman L Amour , Marble Season, and Strangers . Should be a good FCBD this year!

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet with the current hype going on... The 2010 FCBD of The Sixth Gun #1 is probably the most valuable key at the moment fetching $100+

Thought I'd bring this thread back to the forefront. I've updated the list with what I think we have said are the FCBD keys so far. Feel free to give your input on any we have missed (I'm sure we have) or if you think some of the 'potentials' should be removed from this list (or stay in the 'potentials' list).

FCBD Key Issues:

Amazing Spider-Man, The FCBD 2007 (1st Appearance of Jackpot)

Image 20 FCBD 2012 (1st Appearance of Revival)

Mass Effect/Killjoys/R.I.P.D. FCBD 2013 (1st Appearance of Killjoys)

Sixth Gun #1 FCBD 2010 (Launch of series)

Stuff of Legend, The FCBD 2009 (1st Appearance of Stuff of Legend)

Umbrella Academy, The FCBD 2007 (1st Appearance of Umbrella Academy)

Viper Comics Presents FCBD 2006 (Original Introductory Story to new 'Dead@17' comic book series)

FCBD Potentials:

Scott Pilgrim FCBD 2006 (Special 17 page side story set between Vol. 3 & Vol. 4)

Unseen Peanuts FCBD 2007 (Features lost strips from the 50s & 60s)

Walking Dead, The FCBD 2013 (New Tyrese Story)