• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore website

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone here purchased WD OA through his website? If so, how long did it take him to answer your inquiry? I asked for pricing on a few pieces about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

Has anyone here purchased WD OA through his website? If so, how long did it take him to answer your inquiry? I asked for pricing on a few pieces about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything.

I know he and his wife run the site and that they have been to several conventions recently. That might explain the delay.

WD OA from tony is very expensive I ask for a quote on a page about 2-3 years ago and I think they quoted me $10,000 so I passed

Was that an average page or one with zombies?

10 grand is probably a really really really great page. I think most are about half that. Keep trying to get a hold of them. My experience is if they don't email you within a couple of days, you need to email them again.

10 grand is probably a really really really great page. I think most are about half that. Keep trying to get a hold of them. My experience is if they don't email you within a couple of days, you need to email them again.

5 years ago he didn't even have any really really great pages left on his site other than covers not listed.

5 years ago he didn't even have any really really great pages left on his site other than covers not listed.

That's just not true...three months ago I was able to get both of these pages (I can't believe they hadn't been purchased)

Death of Shane

a849645a1bdbcb429a842d4be6dfdada.jpg

And First appearance of Glenn

1ba238f4b1f7db5ff55d0f8ce9008db8.jpg

Jim