• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I, ROBOT trounces SPIDER-MAN 2

108 posts in this topic

And just how did it trounce it?

Spidey is on it's 3rd week.

It SHOULD have had a better weekend than Spidey.

It made what...HALF of what Spidey did on it's opening weekend?

gossip.gif

I just came back from seeing Spidey 2---I know I know. All I can say is that they captured the essence of Peter--he's human-he has problems---makes mistakes. The human side of the story is what makes the movie triumph in my strong opinnion.

I don't see how they can trounce this one. Once it becomes a villian fest (aka Batman Forever) it's all over. Have any of the major players quit the series yet? gossip.gif

Yeah, yeah... and watch for Bourne Supremacy to top I, Robot next weekend... and The Village will top the Bourne Supremacy the weekend after that.

Oh yeah, and then there's Catwoman next weekend..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

I mean, the franchise will start to be another Batman joke if there's a guest fill in for a main character in each movie... confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't necessarily believe there's enough gas for how many movies did Sony commit for? I say 2 more tops... Let it end on a high note, like Seinfeld...