• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

NEVER claimed the Phantom program was a charity.

Its designed to build traffic to comic book shops.

I do try to chose books that have a benefit to independent creators.

Next weeks offering has NOTHING to do with Indy creators, other than the fact that I'm micro distributing Sam Humphries Sacrifice #6 with it...

guardians1.JPG

This is a nice cover, but the Mile High Comics exclusive cover is even nicer looking for GOTG #1.

Next weeks offering has NOTHING to do with Indy creators, other than the fact that I'm micro distributing Sam Humphries Sacrifice #6 with it...

guardians1.JPG

This is a nice cover, but the Mile High Comics exclusive cover is even nicer looking for GOTG #1.

Even though I did order a few of the Mile High Comics variant, I really like this one with the entire X-Men homage.

guardians1.JPG

Well, fabulous...

( Mile High is a Phantom retailer as well)

;)

I really like this one...

tmnt22.PNG

Someone on here has a sketch cover very similar to this (the guy who has the entire collection of Hulk/Wolverine homages, can't remember which boardie it is).

I produced it.

For Me & Jetpack.

kpe5.jpg

I really like this one...

tmnt22.PNG

Someone on here has a sketch cover very similar to this (the guy who has the entire collection of Hulk/Wolverine homages, can't remember which boardie it is).

I produced it.

For Me & Jetpack.

kpe5.jpg

Yeah, I didn't mean this exact version. The boardie I'm talking about has a whole load of homages to that Incredible Hulk 340 cover - one of which is of Shredder with one of the Turtles showing in the claws.