• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

I know one larry...shall I play match maker?

But what's the deal...how much do they have to pay per copy and how much do they sell them for? Are you the phantom? I mean do you run da show?

I wish there was a forward thinking retailer in your area that took the initiative to contact me.

Energized, excited & informed.

First of four connecting cover by Jenny Frison:

hzyo.jpg

this. is. flawless.

I wish there was a forward thinking retailer in your area that took the initiative to contact me.

Energized, excited & informed.

First of four connecting cover by Jenny Frison:

hzyo.jpg

this. is. flawless.

Thanks.

The back cover is a virgin Image. No logo's.

I wish there was a forward thinking greedy speculating retailer in your area that took the initiative to contact me.

Fixed.

As opposed to greedy, speculating buyers. (shrug)

What's the point of this comment? Between people taking shots at Larry, and Larry always rising to the bait, there's a hell of a lot of unnecessary drama here.

I wish there was a forward thinking greedy speculating retailer in your area that took the initiative to contact me.

Fixed.

As opposed to greedy, speculating buyers. (shrug)

What's the point of this comment? Between people taking shots at Larry, and Larry always rising to the bait, there's a hell of a lot of unnecessary drama here.

+100

In defense of Larry most retailers are selling the phantoms in their shops for cover price. It is on- line sellers both primary and secondary market that are charging higher prices. So how is Larry or any other retailer greedy for selling the book in their shop for cover price?