• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

It looks too much like issue #1 IMHO

I'm thrilled with Eisner-Award Winner Francesco Francavilla's efforts.

Of course you can attempt to derail the mans efforts on the Internet under your clever pseudonym "Pinky Lee Zepplin"

IMHO, In person you would gush praise.

Of course you can attempt to derail the mans efforts on the Internet under your clever pseudonym "Pinky Lee Zepplin"

How is he derailing anything? He said it looks too much like issue #1 that the artist already does the regular covers for.

#thirdfriday

How is he derailing anything? He said it looks too much like issue #1 that the artist already does the regular covers for.

#thirdfriday

:roflmao:

wow. not really into the horror genre but this was pretty good...pretty f^%$ed up too.

Must be doing something right if Clive Barker gives you a shout out.

It was interesting enough to check out the next few issues.. and hopefully see Jesus held prisoner

Larry,

I know there was a store in the San Jose, CA area that was one of the Phantom variant distributors, but that store no longer carries the Phantom books. Are you planning to have another store in San Jose as a Phantom variant distributor?

Larry,

I know there was a store in the San Jose, CA area that was one of the Phantom variant distributors, but that store no longer carries the Phantom books. Are you planning to have another store in San Jose as a Phantom variant distributor?

CA has a ton of shops carrying Phantom...

No more planned at this time.

1zr6.jpg