• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check this out.

73 posts in this topic

He say's PGX is getting ready to make they're move. Are they relocating to another garage?

And of course the turnaround time is quick. There's ten books in the waiting area.

He say's PGX is getting ready to make they're move. Are they relocating to another garage?

And of course the turnaround time is quick. There's ten books in the waiting area.

:roflmao:

I like the way in the second PGX video your looking at an empty chair before he makes his entrance. Kind of like Trump in " The Apprentice"

:roflmao:

I like the way in the second PGX video your looking at an empty chair before he makes his entrance. Kind of like Trump in " The Apprentice"

I'm glad he did his research,and talks about PGX as a reputable company instead of just one Bozo in a garage. :screwy:

He's making broad absolute conclusions based on very limited, proscriptive research.

Interesting to hear his thoughts but they sit crankily outside the range of informed opinion. :sumo:

Thanks for the posting.

Seriously though, if your a noob to comics and slabbing, the price is like drawing moths to a flame. But then when you find out what's actually going on, reality sets in. That guy needs to find these boards so we can save him from himself.

I don't get a "dooshy" vibe from him, he's just uninformed. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I can't take it. I made it to about the 3 1/2 minute mark. This guy is ranting about creases on a 9.4. Well how can it be a 9.4 if overstreet says it can't have a crease and be a 9.4?? Well thats what the 3rd party grading is about genius.

"if you think its a 6.5 then its a 6.5" No. Just because you think your book is near mint does not make it so.

Holy cow. Angry....calm down................. :frustrated: