• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little carousel of comics—Featuring X-Men, BWS Conan & More!

108 posts in this topic

Conan are still such a bargain. Nice copies

Thanks Collin. While each is held back on technical grounds from higher grades, they are all bright fat glossy beauties in hand. I do believe they would make excellent additions to a run for any Conan fan. Here's hoping. :wishluck::)

Really nice looking books, Robert. GLWTS!

Thanks Paul. :hi: I will post more of my X-Men over the weekend, starting with 98. (apparently this title is popular hm ) lol

But now for something completely different...

ST 89 VG- SOLD (tanning halo interior f&bc + gr-pncl date fc + half-loose wraparound tape job br(inside/outside)fc- see enlarged area scan below- 1” loose tape fc could be cut off but I will leave that to a braver owner- othrwse br & glossy) One of the all time monster books

ST89-FC.jpg

ST89-bc.jpg

ST89-tape.jpg

ST 89 VG- $125.00 (tanning halo interior f&bc + gr-pncl date fc + half-loose wraparound tape job br(inside/outside)fc- see enlarged area scan below- 1” loose tape fc could be cut off but I will leave that to a braver owner- othrwse br & glossy) One of the all time monster books

ST89-FC.jpg

ST89-bc.jpg

ST89-tape.jpg

:takeit: