• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little carousel of comics—Featuring X-Men, BWS Conan & More!

108 posts in this topic

X-Men #111, 112, 113, 114, 115

:takeit:

And if you have a #120 and #121 (and maybe a #116 to complete the three-part story) I put myself in line. :)

I missed the #109, Collin burns me constantly! :slapfight:

^^ Many thanks kind sir. :foryou: I will PM you.

Throughout the week I will be posting more X-Men, a few more Conan and some misc books. I will be closing the thread this Friday and sending out invoices next weekend. If any customer wishes an invoice sooner just send me a PM. :)

Recap

What's still available

Page 4

Fantastic Four 53 VG+ $20.00 (mod tanning inside f&bc)

Fantastic Four Annual 5 FN+ $25.00 (bright and glossy, last page separated from btm stple)

Monsters on the Prowl 14 F+ $10.00 (lovely glossy book with some issues; patterned transfer top rfc in title; 3 lines ink spray top)

Marvel Feature 3 F $10.00 (looks much nicer but for ncb impact brc fc effects whole book)

Warlock 10 VF+ (tiny tear top edge fc) $15.00

Page 5

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 3 FN $20.00[/size]

Page 6

X-Men 104 F+ 15.00

Page 7

X-Men 106 F $10.00 (stain urfc undr "e" in "X-Men"; impact blc-fc; thumb-impact b-edg-fc undr “r” in “Shroud”)

X-Men 108 F+ $10.00 (red ink u-insde-fc NOT CT shows spray no effect on fc)

Page 9

X-Men 117 VF- $12.00 (hard ncb impacts btm-l-fc on bar code)

X-Men 118 FN/VF $10.00 (hard ulc-fc impact; 3/8” cbc-br-fc; ink trnsfr bc)

gotta love seeing these xmen...classic favorites of my youth

ditto! while i didn't get em off the rack as a young boy cause i was raised on supes and batty i loved collecting em as a young teenager in the early 80's. Would have been even sweeter to have read a series like that off the rack i'll admit but i was still young enough to be blown away.