• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little carousel of comics—Featuring X-Men, BWS Conan & More!

108 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! :hi: I will be posting mainly Bronze Age Marvels plus a few Silver, all raw books and mostly midgrade.

Board rules:

First :takeit: in the thread trumps everything.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat rate $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my second sales thread on the Boards. My humble kudos thread is below. If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide “References upon Request”.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5936708#Post5936708

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon the safe return of the book(s).

I will start by posting new books. I will conclude with a few retreads from the last thread that I think deserve a second chance and have been discounted further. I am always open to PM offers.

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :)

Cheers,

Robert