• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little carousel of comics—Featuring X-Men, BWS Conan & More!

108 posts in this topic

Get back to listing books slacker!!! :baiting:

I know you have more. I saw them at your place!!! ;)

you know the saying "a slacker's work is never done" lol

And you should buy some books, your collection is too small. :baiting:

Recap

What's still available

Page 1

Conan 2 VF $45.00

Conan 3 F+ $35.00 (some transfer bc)

Conan 4 F/VF $30.00

Conan 5 F+ $20.00 (3/8” tear bfc under “r” in “tigress”; pr-creases fc & bc)

Page 2

Conan 6 VF $30.00 (impact brc-bc)

Page 3

Conan 7 VF- $25.00

Conan 8 VF- $25.00

Conan 9 VF+ $35.00

Page 4

Fantastic Four 53 VG+ $20.00 (mod tanning inside f&bc)

Fantastic Four Annual 5 FN+ $25.00 (bright and glossy, last page separated from btm stple)

Monsters on the Prowl 14 F+ $10.00 (lovely glossy book with some issues; patterned transfer top rfc in title; 3 lines ink spray top)

Marvel Feature 3 F $10.00 (looks much nicer but for ncb impact brc fc effects whole book)

Warlock 10 VF+ (tiny tear top edge fc) $15.00

Page 5

Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love 3 FN $20.00

definitely in the market for a 9.0 or better x-men 107- have any of those lying around that you want to sell?

Hi, thanks for asking. I just went over my 107 again (it will be posted later) but I'm afraid its a 6.5 at best or only a 6. :sorry:

definitely in the market for a 9.0 or better x-men 107- have any of those lying around that you want to sell?

Hi, thanks for asking. I just went over my 107 again (it will be posted later) but I'm afraid its a 6.5 at best or only a 6. :sorry:

great looking books BTW. looks like the grading is real tight but yeah rest of my new x-men run is 9.0 or better so i'll have to keep looking - thanks for your time